Hes alive

(Photo is the witch)
-Jax-

When the god awful bus ride stopped I started to head towards the witch's home rather then where they were keeping Axtons body.

Theres got to be a way to save him.

I knock on the door, taking my backpack off my shoulders for the time being. The witch answered the door, looking me up and down, "What do you want?"
" I've come to ask for your help. I've heard that your powerful and I really need it, I'll make it worth your while."
He let's me inside, taking me to a room that resembled a library. He sits down in a chair and looks at me again, " What do you need?"
" Well um.. My dad died recently and I was wondering if there was any way to bring him back. He's a vampire if that helps."
" How long ago did he die?"
" A day or two ago."
He stands up and goes over to one of the shelves, taking out of one of the books and flipping through it. I wait patiently and hope for the best. He closes it back up, and looks at me, "Where's the body?"
" I'll take you there."
He nods and I lead him to where Emilia said she was keeping the body before the funeral.

We might actually get him back.

Thankfully Emilia wasnt here, I guess she couldn't stand the sight of him like this. I don't think I can either.

The witch opens his book again, setting it aside for a minute. " Give me your hand."
I hold my hand out to him, figuring he needed blood for the spell. It's a very powerful thing in spells.

He cuts my wrist open, and I wince. He keeps a firm grip on me, putting his other hand on Axtons chest. His hand starts to glow a little and we stay like that for what feels like forever.

He pushes my bleeding wrist up against Axtons mouth, and I look over at him, " How is this gonna work exactly?"
" He needs the blood of a descendant to fully come back. I've restored him enough with my magic that he can feed, but I can't restore him fully by myself."
I winced as I felt fangs sink into my wrist as he started feeding off of me, but that meant that he was alive and this was actually working.
His once grey dead skin started to turn back to its normal colors, and he holds my hand firmly in place with his own.
I look towards the witch, " Uh, how long does this go on for?"
" Until he's fully restored."
" And whens that?"
" When he's fully restored. Be patient."
" Well it's hard to be patient when I'm also dying."
" You'll be fine."

When he does let go of me I feel really dizzy and like I'm gonna drop and pass out. I dunno how long he fed from me for, it felt like forever. My legs give out on me and I fall to the floor, and the last thing I remember is seeing Axtons face dripping with my blood before I pass out.

--later--

" Jax!"
I wake up to someone calling my name. I groan, my head was killing me. Where the hell was I?

I open my eyes, wincing a bit at the bright light above me. I sit up a bit, and I see Axton smiling at me. He looked relieved to see me, " Good your awake. How do you feel?"
It was so nice to hear his voice again. I realize he asked me something, " Uh my head is killing me. Are you ok?"
" I'm fine. That was a very risky thing you did back there Jax, you could've died."
I smile, in a weird way I missed this, "I didn't want to loose you, you mean to much to me and Emilia. Does she know your back yet?"
He nods, sitting on the bed next to me, " I found her frantic that my body was gone after I got you cleaned up and in bed. She was relieved that I was ok, and she's on her way home right now. I told her I'd meet her there after I made sure you made it."
" I've done worse things."
" Don't try to change the subject young man."
" I am not a young man Axton. You know that."
" You know what I mean Jax. Don't do something like that again, it's not worth it to come back to discover your dead because of it."
I nod, looking down at my wrist to see the wound healed up, a small scar left behind. He puts his hand over mine, turning my attention back him.
He smiled at me again, " Thank you though. I'm glad to be here with you and Emilia again."
I nod, and hug him, " You really didn't think I'd let you go that easily did you?"
He laughs, " No I guess not."

I missed hearing him laugh. I laid back against the bed again, " My head is still trying to kill me."
He digs in my bag and hands me a blood pack, " This should help you."
I nod and take it from him. I meant to drink it slowly but before I knew it it was all gone. I set the empty bag aside on the bedside table, and look at him again, " What happened? How did you get killed? Emilia said it was a hunter, but I just don't think one of those things can do that to someone like you."
He smiles, holding onto my hand again, " You think too highly of me my son."
" But still!"
He nods, " I know what your trying to say. I don't remember every little detail, but I remember most of it. Emilia had gotten home late and I was helping her fall asleep, I didn't feel tired so I wanted to work on a surprise for her. We were in bed when I heard a window break from downstairs. I don't think she heard it as she didn't react to it. I told her that I would be right back and went to check it out, hoping it was just one of the cats she got getting into trouble. I-"
" Woah she got cats? How many?"
" Jax."
" Right sorry." I smile sheepishly
" Thank you. As I was saying, when I got to the broken window nothing was there, so I decided to check it again later and started to head back up to Emilia. I was stopped as I felt someone walking up behind me, and I turned to face them. They were young for a hunter, they looked similar to that picture you sent me of that girl you like, except their hair and eyes were a different color. They smiled and went to stake me, but I grabbed it and shoved them down the stairs. I suppose it's my own fault that I died, because I just assumed they were knocked out or dead, and started to head back to Emilia when the silver tip of the stake proded out of my chest. At first it didn't feel like anything, then it was painful in a way I don't know how to describe. The last thing I remember is falling to the floor, and Emilia screaming before everything went black."
I nodded, and looked down, " She sounded really heart broken and like she'd been crying when she called me to tell me. I'm sorry that happened to you. I'm guessing she's still human if the hunter left her alone?" I hug him again.
He nods, and hugs me back, " She told me that she's not ready for that yet, especially now after everything."
I nod, and hug him again. I didn't want him to go.
He hugs back, then standing up, " I should be heading back. You have a way home yourself right?"
I nod, " Your gonna make the hunter pay right?"
He sighs, looking towards the door, "I'm not sure yet. And that doesn't mean you can go after them. I'll see you again soon Jax." He ruffles my hair again before leaving.

My head was starting to feel better, so I stood up. And then immediately regretted it. I laid back down, pulling the covers over me and closing my eyes.

A quick nap won't hurt.

I quickly fall asleep.