Still Missing: Weird Stalker Vampire

-Addison-

I haven't seen Jax in about a week now. I really hope he's ok, whatever he's doing.

I really shouldn't be worried about him though, he's a weird stalkerish vampire. He's ok besides his stalker tendencies. Xavier is happy that he went away though, says I'll be safe now. I dunno if I'll ever be truly safe in a world like this. Oh well I should be heading home.

Xavier kept spamming my phone asking why I was late while I was walking, I ignored them just to mess with him. He's definitely gonna beat my ass when I get home. Oh well. I walked along quietly, looking around the dark scenery.

I hate working the night shift. Mostly I just don't like being out alone at night in a town like this. I'm almost home though. Thank god. One minute I'm walking down the sidewalk and the next I'm being thrown over the shoulder of a man. I thrash and struggle. My first move was to use my magic but he put something on me that wouldn't come off and I couldn't use my magic. So I screamed and struggled against him. He wasn't happy with that, telling me to shut up or to calm down. How can you be calm when a random stranger comes and takes you away?!

I get thrown on the floor, my vision going blurry. I hear Mr. Kidnapper yelling out threats before it's quiet, and everything goes dark.

-Jax-

I was walking home from getting off the bus, I'd been gone longer then I indended to be, and saw someone walking with Addison struggling over their shoulder. I shove him hard from behind, which caused him to drop Addison.

I'll check on her in a minute.

The guy was less then happy. He yelled threats at me, like that'd stop me. I grab him by his shirt coller, pulling his face to mine. I growl at him, " You will not touch her and get away with your life." Before he had the chance to give me some dumb reply I tear his heart out of his chest. I didn't want to taste his disgusting blood on my tongue. I watch him fall to the ground dead, dropping his heart on his back. I wipe the blood off on my shirt, I'd wash it when I get home. I went to Addison, she was unconscious and the back of her head was bleeding. I guess she hit the ground harder then I thought. I picked her up bridal style and took her back to my house, since I didn't know where she lived.

Once we got there I took care of her wound and tucked her into my bed. I got my shirt into the wash and slept on the couch for the night, she needed to rest somewhere comfy and I didn't want to freak her out by sleeping in the bed with her. I'd survive sleeping here for the night. I just hope she's ok. I'll walk her home or to work in the morning, and I'd work on getting to spend more time with her so she becomes more familiar with me.

--later--

I wake up to the sound of her screaming. Did someone get in? I rush to the bedroom, " What's going on?"
She glared at me, " Did you fucking knock me out and take me here?!"
At least she isn't hurt, physically anyway. I stay by the door, " No I didn't, I'd never do that. Some guy was trying to take you so I killed him. You were unconscious cause he dropped you on your head, I don't know where you live so I brought you back here to rest." Hopefully she believes me.
She kept glaring at me, but after a minute or two she sighed and got up. She hugged me, " Thanks.. Um can you walk me home?"
I nod, " I'd love to."

When we were ready to go she holds my hand and walks down the sidewalk with me. She was more leading me but she was holding my hand, it's a step in the right direction. Soon enough we reach a large house, and she turns and hugs me again, "See you later then I guess."
" Yea, see you soon."
She turned and went inside, shutting the door behind herself.

I'm glad she's safe.

I was heading back home when I heard someone scream behind me, "HEY LEECH!"
What the fuck was that?
I turned to look behind me, and Addison was trying to pull a guy back inside the house. They looked similar, was this her brother?
He looked really pissed off too, I didn't even do anything bad to her! Though I should remain calm, for her sake.

" What is it?" I shove my hands in my pockets
" What the fuck were doing with my sister?!"
Addison kept tugging at his arm, "Xavier please just stop-"
I shrug, " I kept her safe, she probably would be tied up some where by now if I wasn't there."
He glares at me, it was obvious he didn't believe me, " Yea, right. You just want her to trust you so you can kill her!"
" I would never."
He rolls his eyes, " Yea, right!" He pulls out of Addison's grasp, she looked like she would burst into tears.
He was definitely a handful. I stood my ground though, I wouldnt back down cause he thinks I'm lying to him.
He grabs onto my arm, and I wince as I can feel part of me getting taken away. So he's a syphon huh? I rip my arm away from him, " Just leave me alone Xavier."
" I don't want you near my sister." He holds his hand up to me, and I can feel my skin burning, and that I can't breathe or move. I dunno how I'm gonna get out of this one. Axton is gonna kill me if I die here.

Addison rushes over to him, " Xavier stop! Not here, and not to him! Anybody can see you, and hes been nothing but nice to me."
He scowls but let's me go, going back inside the house.
I hold onto my throat and try to catch my breath before seeing if I have any actual burns.
Addison hugs me, " I'm sorry about him. He's always been super over protective."
" I guess he just doesn't like vampires, or me then huh?"
She shakes her head, " One of his dumb vampire friends lives here with us, I think he just hates you cause I'm hanging out with you."
I nod with a smile, " I should be going back."
She nods, " Ok. I'll see you later then, hopefully this goodbye isn't interrupted."
I smile, and she goes back inside the house. I head back home myself.

I'm glad she cares enough about me to stand up for me. It means that maybe I have a chance with her after all