What are you doing to me?

Alastor's p.o.v

I sighed as we reached back to the hotel. I was probably going to hear a mouthful from Charlie and Vaggie. I wouldn't be at all surprised if they saw the little piece of entertainment on screen. I peered down at y/n, her eyes still closed and unconscious. The bruise seemed to have darkened more on her head. I grimaced at her delicate image. Why did you do it? Why did you call out to me? We've never gotten along or considered ourselves friends. It was simply coincidental that she fell into my territory and we had things in common. Holding her now though..it seemed to natural. She laid perfectly in my arms. Her warmth resonating against me and her quiet breaths came out evenly. I lifted my head to look at the crimson sky. "Oh my Lucifer." The words that spilled from vox entered my mind again. To care for the woman I'm holding? What does that even mean? She's a mere joy for entertainment, is what I would like to say. It used to be that way. Now being around her makes my chest feel odd. Watching as Valentino did what he had to her brought out a new side of me that I am far from familiar with. Any other demon I would've sat back and enjoyed the bit of chaos. I furrowed my brows feeling a light headache form. I gripped tighter onto y/n's form and opened the door to the hotel.

"Where have you b-" Vaggie was already at the door anger spilling from her before stopping abruptly. She looked over at y/n before looking back at me and she pulled a spear from one of the statues pointing it in my direction. "What did you do to her you pompous, cheesy, talk show shitlord!?" I couldn't help but to laugh at her horrible comment. Charlie came rushing out hearing the commotion. "Vags, what's going on?" Vaggie looked back at Charlie. " this cabrón hijo de perra did something to y/n!" I scoffed. " you know, it's quite unmannerly to assume my dear." Vaggie snapped her head back at me and tilted the spear closer growling at me. "Vaggie, Alastor actually does have a point..we shouldn't assume anything before getting the whole story." Vaggie huffed but lowered the spear her eyes never leaving me. Charlie walked over to us and looked over at y/n before looking back at me with her eyebrow raised. "so, do you want to tell us what happened?" The pain in my head began to increase and I wanted nothing to do with explaining the situation at the moment. "I would love to tell you everything my dears but I believe our main concern should be the lovely lady in my arms right now. So, if you excuse me I shall be taking her to her room." I walked passed them before wishing them a good night hearing Vaggie quietly whisper to Charlie.

"When has he ever cared for the well-being of another demon?"

3rd person p.o.v

Alastor laid y/n onto her bed gently pulling the covers over her body. He pulled a chair up and sat down watching as her chest rose and fell. His eyes traced her figure eying the bruise and bite marks on her flesh.

What is wrong with me?

He placed his hand over his chest and squeezed tightly. His heart hurt. Yet he couldn't find the reasoning behind it. It could be possible that he was sick. His other hand covered his eyes and he leaned over, his head now aching. "What are you doing to me woman?" Y/n began to lightly stir an almost inaudible whimper coming from her lips. Alastor lifted his head back up and pondered a moment. "Just this once I suppose." He mumbled quietly. He placed his hands over y/n's body a green glow emitting from them both. It swirled around her wounds quickly healing her skin and making it new again. He pulled back watching her sleep peacefully for a few more minutes then getting up and reaching for her door. Before he exited he turned to face her once more.

"Good night dearest."

Y/n's p.o.v

"Alastor, no!!" I watched in disbelief as vox's electrical cords shot through Alastor's body impaling his vital organs. He was lifted off the ground, Blood splattering onto the marble floor. He coughed and lifted his head that feral smile still carved in his face. An almost sad glimmer was seen in his eyes and he lifted his hand as if he was reaching for me before the electrical cords tore his body in half.

"ALASTOR!!!"

My eyes shot open and I quickly sat up. Sweat had my hair sticking to my face and I looked around in a panic. The room was dark and I slid my hands across the fabric on the bed it seemed I was laying on. It took a moment for me to realize that I was in my room at the hazbin hotel. Confusion washed over me and I rubbed my temples. What a crazy dream. How did I even get back here? I rubbed my shoulder and noticed that there was no pain. No bite mark. I felt anxiety peek back through and I thought of Alastor. I quickly pulled the blanket off of my body and climbed out of bed. I rushed to the bathroom and turned the light on hissing at the blinding yellow light. There in the mirror I stood my clothing a mess but no marks were noticeable. I slammed my hands onto the sink and my heart pounded. D-did Alastor heal me?? I bit my lower lip and rushed out of the room. Light washed over me and I squinted my eyes. It sounded quiet so I assumed it was probably evening hours. I tiptoed over to Alastor's room my heart jamming up into my throat. I probably seemed weird and if someone were to ask what I was doing there's no way in hell I could give them an answer. I just needed confirmation that he was still alive and if he healed me. I lifted my hand to his door and knocked quietly. It was silent for a few moments and I went to tap again when I heard the click of a lock and the doorknob twisted.

"Ah! I see you've finally awoken darling. What can I do for you?" I don't know what it was but something broke in me. I quickly dropped to my knees and tears flowed freely from my eyes. It was so sudden and my pride had me mentally cussing at myself for allowing Alastor to see me in such a state.

Alastor's p.o.v

I decided to sit in my recliner and relax with a newspaper and my tobacco pipe hoping to unwind after such a chaotic dispute. I peeled my shoes off with my feet and sighed. It felt beyond amazing.

Things seemed to have calmed down around the hotel after a couple more hours. Charlie had come to my door asking if I wished to eat dinner but I politely declined wanting to be alone for once. Finally, everything went quiet and I hummed a small tune, my head finally easing off the pressure before a light tap was heard on my door. I raised my eyebrow feeling a tad of irritation. I huffed and placed my cigar pipe down and folded my newspaper. Who could be disturbing my peace and quiet now? I unlocked the door and pulled it open to face y/n. Her hair was frizzled and her clothing seemed wrinkled. "Ah! I see you've finally awoken darling. What can I do for you?" Just as I finished my sentence she dropped to her knees and she began to sob. I tipped my head to the side perplexed. Why is she crying? Did I ask something I shouldn't have? Thoughts rushed through my head and I couldn't handle the noise coming from her so without thinking I placed my hand out to her. "Would you like to come in my dear?" She glanced at my hand through her disheveled hair sniffling and quickly took it. I lifted her off the ground and gestured her inside before turning, closing the door wondering why I even offered her my time.

1404 words