Cherri bomb

Alastor's p.o.v

As soon as my door closed I dropped into my recliner and sighed heavily. The taste of y/n's blood still lingering on my tongue. I gritted my teeth. "Why do I feel so much guilt?" I mumbled. My shadow peeked out from behind me and grinned wide.

"You feel something for her don't you?"

I placed my hand out in a shooing motion. "Of course not. She merely entertains me. Her blood is unique and so I chose to feast upon her." My shadow laid on the bed his hands on his chin. "If it was merely entertainment, why the long face? You seem to regret your decision." I scoffed at his comment but refused to respond. Do I regret wounding her? Maybe, but to for the reasons he believes? Absolutely not. Feelings for such a lowly creature is a waste of time. I enjoy what I do. For lucifer's sake! I'm a killer after all. Not only that but an overlord. I cannot allow this woman to distract me from my cause. My shadow noticed that I was no longer interested in conversing so he dispersed into the air leaving me to ponder in silence. I looked over to my dresser seeing that I was out of my lovely brandy and groaned. "It seems that I have an errand to run." I wanted anything to wash the taste of y/n's scent and flavor from my lips.

Y/n's p.o.v

I busted into my room and immediately jumped onto my bed. Tears flowed from my eyes onto my pillow as my muffled screams escaped. The throbbing pain from the wound on my shoulder almost non-existent. Why did it take me so long to realize that I had feelings for the notorious radio demon? If this is what love truly feels like then I want nothing to do with it. I was wrong about everything.

Several more minutes went by before my sobs turned into sniffles and I turned over on my bed looking up at the ceiling. I needed something to get my mind off of things. I looked over at my window and groaned. I don't want to go out but I want to kill someone right about now. I sat up and decided to rinse off and change out of my disgusting clothing. I walked over to my duffle bag and pulled out a more casual outfit.

(It doesn't have to be this outfit

(It doesn't have to be this outfit. I'm personally into the gothic/emo scene but doesn't mean everyone else is. Choose whatever you want ^^)

I wrapped my wound with a near by bandage on my neck and put on a fake smile. I wanted to satisfy my carnal blood lust even if that meant getting kicked from the hotel. Vox no longer had the upper hand on me so why not.

3rd person p.o.v

"You failed AGAIN foxy." Valentino shoved vox onto the ground. Both overlords were in val's office and vox sat on the ground a crack in his screen of a head. "V-Val please. I didn't expect Alastor to wake up so soon. It was a simple mistake. I can fix it." Valentino pulled back his lips in a sneer. He stomped over to vox and shoved his foot against his chest. "No. I don't believe you're going to be fixing anything except that face of yours." With that he swung his leg forward and rammed into vox's head. "You think I want to do this huh? This is no one's fault but yours. Now get up and go clean yourself." He pulled away from the tv demon who was now shaking on the ground his tv head flickering with lines of color.

"I'm going to bring that girl back myself. I gave you the chance to have the radio so that I could grasp hold of the snake. Why must I do everything on my own?" Valentino spoke up annoyed before leaving vox alone in the quiet office space.

Y/n's p.o.v

I walked down the gravel road in the middle of the city where demons ran wild creating whatever chaos possible. I hummed to myself an old tune enjoying the screaming and rampage. Down by the corner a dress shop sat and an older man stood leaning against the brick wall a cigar in his mouth and a top hat. I raised my brow. I think I had found my first victim. I grinned wide, licking my lips and I felt my arms tingle. I looked down watching both of my serpents slide around in anticipation. "Don't worry lovelies. I think we found ourself a meal." As I reached the building a loud explosion went off on the other side of the dirt path and pink smoke emitted from the hole. I covered my face as debris flew in my direction and the impact blew wind through my hair almost pushing me back. I cussed seeing the male demon scurry off quickly. Now I have another problem. What demon scared my meal off!?

Out of the smoke a woman maybe in her early twenties with a wide grin walked out of the Smokey fog. She had one large red eye with a yellow X laying in the center. Long pink hair in a pony tail trailed behind her. She had a black and red outfit with one boot and one shoe.

Cherri bomb.

I've heard of her quite a bit. She seemed pretty popular and from what I know about her, she seems to enjoy her explosives very much. I smirked. I guess killing someone can wait.

"You know, it's not nice to scare someone's meal off." I laughed simply. Cherri looked over at me and frowned. "I guess you were at the wrong place at the wrong time." I shrugged my shoulders. "Hey now, I'm not trying to pick a fight. Actually I really look up to you in a way. A strong woman who doesn't take shit from anybody. Impressive." She snickered and her smile was plastered back onto her face. "Are you flirting with me?"

I rolled my eyes playfully. "I don't know. You want me to?"

Cherri flipped her hair over her shoulder moving strands from her face. "Well sweet cheeks, you doing anything right now?" I felt a small smile dance on my lips. Was the popular cyclops demon asking me out? "Actually to be frank with you I was planning on finding myself a delectable main course for my precious babies." I stuck my arms out to show her my snake tattoos. Cherri nodded her head. "You want to cause some havoc with me?" I nodded my head in return. "Absofuckinglutely!"

1118 words