Chapter 28

Tubbo Pov:

Me, Tommy and Shoto were in the class when Phil suddenly walks in. No Aizawa and he looks very serious. "Alright class quiet I have something important to say." Phil says.

What could he want to say to the class. I doubt it ge be about Ranboo since he is staying in the infirmary for a while probably. Maybe someone is actually getting expelled from the assessment yesterday? Everyone was quiet as we waited for Phil's message.

"There will be someone new here joining us. They won't be here as a student but instead as someone in need of a little bit of help." No way... Is it... "I want everyone to be quiet. That means Bakugou and Tommy no yelling. Aizawa come in please." Right after Phil said that in came Aizawa with Ranboo there sleeping in his arms. His face looked like it was recently burned by something though.

"This is Ranboo he was recently found and rescued from inside the forest. We haven't yet found the man who hurt him but we are working on it. I want all of you to behave." Aizawa said as he glared at literally everyone in the room. The glare lingered on Bakugou a bit longer than everyone else though.

I saw someone raise their hand. "Sir shouldn't he be in the infirmary it looks like he has sustained many injuries" man's chopping his hands like a robot. "No he was just there don't get near him without his permission people overwhlem him." Aizawa answered.

He looked like he was gonna say more but Phil cut in "Alright everyone time to start the day. Get out your history notebooks." Tommy then raised his hand "How do you already have a question we haven't even started class yet?" Phil questioned.

Tommy smirked. Oh god what's he gonna do."Are you the one teaching history because you've lived through it oldza?" I couldn't stop myself from snickering. Phil looked like he expected it and just accepted his fate.

"Minecraft-san that was extremely rude and not appropriate for school. He is your teacher you should not be spekaing to him so casually. Apologize to Mr. Minecraft." Ughhhh this robot guy is no fun. "WAIT" Some kid yelled. "IS HE YOUR DAD?" I look at the kid he has blond hair with a lightning bolt in it huh intersesting. All of a sudden white cloth had binded him. "Did I not say to be quiet." I look over and see Ranboo with silent tears running down his face covering his ears.

Note:

I have decided next chapter will be Ranboo pov, then Dream, and then it will be Wilbur.