Chapter 44

Ranboo Pov:

I woke up and Mr. Technoblade was carrying me. When did he start carrying me? I look around. When did we get outside? Where are we going? He's taking me back isn't he. I don't wanna go back. I want to run away. Get away. I need to leave. NOW.

Without a second... third? How many thoughts have I had? Oh well. Without another thought I had transformed into the little creature Tommy showed me and ran. "Ranboo no." Techno said a bit louder than usual but I kept running. I didn't want to go back. I thought they were nice. Suddenly I felt my powers leave and I was back to just Ranboo. What? Where? Why? "Kid you can't just run off like that it's dangerous." I look up to see the same man from before. What was his name? Aizu? Phil? No Phil's the other one.

I tried to get up from the floor to continue running but my legs didn't work. What was wrong with them. They hurt. The black haired man picked me up and started walking closer to Technoblade. "Ranboo why"d you just run off like that?" I started struggling out of his grasp. I'm not going back I didn't want to go back. It was good here. Fluffy. Warm. I feel a familiar stinging pain on my face. When did that start? Technoblade looks at me and wipes my face "I don't know what you're so afraid of out here but everything will be alright. We'll be home in 10 minutes and then we can eat and sleep maybe play a game?" I look at Technoblade "home?" "Yea home. With Phil and Tommy and Tubbo" "Wilbur?" He sighed did I ask a wrong question? "Yes Wilbur too." After taking a deep breath I finally asked "not master?" At that I could feel him tense. I was wrong he is taking me back there. I'm going back to room. I'm not going to see outside. No people just pain. "No Boo." Huh? "You're never going back there. I promise. I would die before you go back." I see him look hurt. He's in pain where? I pat him down and he laughed and then continued walking "I'm not in pain Boo. I'm simply hurt by the fact that anyone could hurt you." I held Technoblade's shirt tighter. "don't get" He laughed again "that's completely alright. And look were here." I look and see tall thing. Wow. He walks to the door and we enter.