Chapter 46

Dream Pov:

After the whole incident that happened at the training ground I woke up feeling very disoriented. "Oh my head... I feel like someone hit me with a metal rod or something." I took a look around and see that I'm back in my very lonely feeling room on my bed. My blanket wasn't even covering me I was put right on top of it. World class hospitality right there. I sit up and look at the time 4:45 pm. Huh kids should be out of class by now. I should go pay them a visit and talk to them about the whole Ranboo and Eri situation. Speaking of Eri I should really get started on thinking of a plan to get her out. As I'm walking to the front doors of the building I'm stopped by an annoyingly familiar voice "HEYYY!!! DREAM!!!" I see a giant chicken jogging towards me. "How's your head feeling?" "Fine thank you very much. I've gotta go now bye." I reply to Hawks trying to get out of there as soon as possible. But unfortunately he grabs my shoulder. "Now hold on partner we can walk to your destination together. After all I do have patrol." I let out a large sigh and slowly walk to the entrance with Hawks following right by my side. Luckily Philza's house is only about a five minute walk from the HPSC building  so I won't have to suffer for long.

After a terrible five minute walk of Hawks going on and on about all the different fried chicken places all of Musutafu. I finally see the wonderful front door of Philza's house. "Well looks like were here Hawks you should go y'know actually start your patrol. See you bye." Hawks looks at me unimpressed. "C'mon man I wanna know who lives here. Your girlfriend? Boyfriend? Significant other? I don't judge." Huh. That's good at least he's open minded. "No a... Friend lives here." He looks at me with a big grin and rings the doorbell while cackling. I shoot him a glare when I hear the front door open. "Hello? How can I help you mate? Oh and Hawks?" I look at Philza and before I could speak Hawks butts in "Phil!?! You never told me we were visiting Phil." "Why has this suddenly become we? You go do your patrol this was and is going to be a just me visit." I exclaim pushing Hawks away. He looks back to Philza says that he'll see him later and flies into the sky. "Alright so who are you mate?". Right... "Hi you might know me as Dream. The one who told you where to find Ranboo. Can we speak inside?" He looks at me skeptically but does let me in.

We walk into what I assume to be the living room and there I see Technoblade, Tubbo, Tommy, and Wilbur holding Ranboo playing with his hair. Tommy and Tubbo were showing Ranboo colours and naming them, while Technoblade was reading The Art of War. Ranboo looks up at the noise us walking to the living room and so does everyone else a bit later though. Interesting... "Dad who's this green bitch?" Tommy asked. "Aren't you..." "dream?" Ranboo finished off Tubbo's sentence. "Hi Ranboo. Not gonna lie was not expecting to see you here. Thought they would keep you in UA a couple more days or that Aizawa would take you." "He's gotten close to Techno" answered Phil. "Tommy, Tubbo, Ranboo can you three go upstairs and play as we talk please." "What? I wanna talk to the green man too." Complained Tommy. "You can when were done talking now go please." Philza says with a slightly more stern voice. They complied and slowly headed upstairs with Techno carrying Ranboo. 

He came back down less than 30 seconds later and said "So what information are you giving us now." "What makes you think I'm here to give you information this time. I could just be giving you a friendly greeting." He glares at me as I continue "As much as I would like to keep up this little game unfortunately I am here to give you information about Ranboo. I won't have as much time as I would like to explain before my babysitter comes to pick me up though so if you have questions make them quick." Wilbur is quick to pipe in right after I said that. "How do we know we can trust you?" Understandable. "You don't but given the facts that I told you where you could find Ranboo and also that he even existed in the first place I think I've been pretty trustworthy so far. Anymore question before I start." After being met with silence I took that as my queue to continue..

"Alright so Ranboo from what I've seen which is not everything by the way. Because of his memory problems it's a bit harder to get information from him but I know enough to get the basic gist of things. His full name is Ranboo Beloved he was born in the US and was sold by his family to Chisaki Kai when he was four right after his quirks manifested." "Hold on... Quirks?"Technoblade interrupted. "Yes quirks I will get to that. Anyway his quirk manifested when he sneezed and turned into his pet bunny. He was later sold to Chisaki Kai also known as Overhaul when they learned he could shapeshift into anything living but is not limited to living and in real life. They illegally trafficked him here and erased any proof of his existence. As for what they had him do... You know the game Buildblock?" He got a head nod from all three of them "They made him become different mobs from the game in order to harvest materials from him. In order to do that though they had to kill him. So they experimented on what his weaknesses were in each form so that they could do it more easily." They looked horrified at even the thought. "But how... how is he here? Alive?" I looked down explaining all this is tough it's gotta be even worse for them who's taking care of the kid. "Overhaul's quirk is literally just his name. He can bring Ranboo's body back to life by simply using his quirk. They..." I was going to continue when there was a knock at the door followed by the doorbell ringing. Philza got up and walked to the door. I looked and was met with the disappointment look on the face of my babysitters face also known as my manager. I got up and walked to the door "Sorry guys we have to finish this at a later date." I didn't wait for their reply and simply just left my babysitter lecturing me the whole way back to my room.