-1-

-KARL'S POV--------------------------------

53 times . . . 53 time, Karl has failed to save l'manburg. Either sapnap would die, Quackity would die. Or worst, they would die in his arms. He couldn't stop wilbur, every single time Wilbur pushed that button and blew everything up. Karl just couldn't find where the button was, he would've destroyed the button  many time lines ago, but he could never find nor protect l'manburg, Sapnap and/or Quackity.
_______

Karl was laying on the ground gripping the grass on the verge of tears while ashes fell. Once again, he failed to save l'manburg. How come he fail so many times?! He just didn't get it, he failed over 50 times.

"Karl!" He heard a fimilar voice come from the smoke. It was Sapnap, Karl thank the gods he wasn't dead. Sapnap ran up to Karl, opening his arms wrapping them around Karl's torso "are you ok?" He reliefly chuckled "yea but, wait we're is Q?!" Karl and sapnap panicked a bit. "Karl! Sapnap!" Someone called out to the two. The two felt a wave of reliefs as they opened their arms for Quackity as he ran into their arms they all embraced eachother, they were all thanking the gods that the other 2 weren't dead. "I'm so glad you two are ok" sapnap said hugging them slightly tighter. "Me to" the two smallers said in sync.

"Kill me Phil, KILL ME!" A voice yelled catching the trio's attention. "Y-your MY SON!" Phil yelled in a panic. Karl had seen this in senario's. He would spare Wilbur or Wilbur would kill himself.

Wilbur soot was slayed by Phi1za
Minecraft.

People were crying, shouting, most were quickly rebuilding. Karl sighed then smiled "let's get building nimrods" Karl playfully punched Q and sapnap. The two giggled a bit and got to building

Had Karl finally found the right timeline? Could he be in peace?