-5-

-QUACKITY'S POV-----------------------

"Please . . . Please don't go"
_________

Karl had a gentle but tight grasp Q. Sapnap and Quackity were confused and Karl knew he had explaining to do.

(After explaining)

Quackity was shocked but scared know he could of died going to see tubbo. He and sapnap knew Karl time traveled but this was a lot to take in. Karl was in tears just by explaining it.
_

"So you've seen us die over 5-50 times?" Sapnap had his elbows on his knees that were separated.
" . . . Yea" Karl wiped his eyes that were full of tears. "Karl i- . . . I'm so sorry" Quackity knelt to his side cupping his face. "Why?"
"You had see us . . . Die so many times. I- . . . I couldn't imagine seeing the people I loved the most die" Quackity pressed his forehead against Karl's.
Sapnap was still processing everything, he imagine himself in Karl's shoe's.

Seeing Karl and Quackity being slaughter by dream or anyone repeatedly over and over and . . . Over again. Tear threatened to fall from the thought of it, his lovers dying in his arms and he couldn't do anything about it.

"Karl you have to stop" sapnap said standing up. Karl and Quackity looked up at sapnap "what?". "You have to stop time traveling, I think I know why we keep dying". Sapnap sat next to Karl snaking his arm around his waist. Quackity was confused but raised his body and sat on the other side of karl.

"I think Since you aren't in a official timeline the same thing will repeatedly happen" sapnap breath looking Karl in his eyes "you have to choose a timeline"
Sapnap wasn't fully sure with his what he said, but was sure enough. "You, really think so?" Quackity said maneuvering to the edge of the sofa.
"Yea?" He said like it was a question. Sighing Quackity stood up looking at Karl "you have to choose, Time traveling or us?"