-6-

-KARL'S POV--------------------------------

Quackity stood up looking at Karl "you have to choose, Time traveling or us?"
__ __ __

That was an obvious to Karl, his boyfriends. He finally had time for them, he wouldn't give that up for the world. The real question was how? How could he even choose an official timeline if he never even knew he could. But he'd give anything to stay with his boyfriends.
_

"You guys, Ofcourse" Karl looked up at quackity. "How?" Sapnap added in, at the moment Karl didn't know how, but something sparked in his head " . . . XD!" Karl shouted startling sapnap a bit. "We can go to my brother" Q face lit up "he kinda made a deal with him or something".
Karl and sapnap looked at Quackity a bit puzzled, "you have a brother?" Sapnap asked almost shocked. "Yea I do, George-" Q said, causing sapnap and Karl to look almost confused. "Nevermind that, we have to get to XD." Q sighed.

Karl and sapnap snapped out of their trance and re-focused back on what they were doing.
__________

"GEORGE!" Q shouted, causing George to jump slightly. "What Q? You flipping scared me" he said taking a breath of relief.
"We need you help!" Karl yelled.
George lifted Jim from the tree dusting himself off "what happened?".

"Could you summon HD?" Q pressed his hands together begging. "Uhmm, ok?" George closed his eyes mumbling something "×€ ¢∆⁠ب£ π0꒰"
Quackity knew what his brother was saying, it was a god language only 3 people in the server knew how to say. XD, George, and Quackity. So Karl and sapnap was confused.

" Wπ¢√ °¥°π=^✓^€? "
(Translation: what Georgenotfound?).
" #+¢€•÷∆° ¥€•√ " (Translation: English please).
" *€¥° " (Translation: fine)
"What do you want?" XD looked over to Karl "I knew this day would come, Jacobs". Karl sighed " I need your help XD, how do I choose an official timeline?".
" I will tell you, only under one condition. You have to let me take over your library"
"Sure whatever, you can have it. Just please-".
"You have to break the watch"
"That's it?" Sapnap raised an eyebrow. "Set the timeline you want to stay in and destroy the watch"

Karl pushed up his sleeve looking at the watch. Taking off the watch slowly hesitating, he really didn't want to but it was the only choice. He felt two warm hands on his shoulder and his other hand. Looking up he seen Sapnap and Quackity smiling with a bit of worry in their face. He smiled realizing that this was the timeline he was happy in for the first time.

He dropped the watch and stepped on it with his boot, shattering the watch. "I-its over" Karl said trembling slightly.
Sapnap grabbed Karl's other hand smiling.