-2-

-3RD POV--------------------------------------

The trio was building the next day, the day after l'manburg was blew up by wilbur. Sapnap was getting wood, Quackity was mining, and Karl was building.
__________

It was 4:31, the sun was beaming down on Karl's forehead causing him to sweat like crazy. Karl was covering the ground with glass blocks with tubbo and Tommy,
Fundy was on his lunch break.

Wiping the sweat off his head Karl placed the final glass blocks. Sapnap was walking back with 3 stacks of wood and a almost broken axe "I got 3 stacks of wood, is that enough?" Sapnap let out while also wiping the sweat off his head. "Yes this is enough" Karl said taking the wood from sapnap and giving it to tubbo and Tommy.

Quackity had 3 stacks of iron, 2 stacks of diamonds, and 8 stacks of cobblestone, he was covered in dirt and, ashes? Sapnap and Karl stared puzzledly at Quackity. "What" Quackity raised his eyebrow. "Why are you covered in ashes?" Karl asked, sapnap had the same question in mind.
"A creeper exploded" Quackity nervously smiled
Sapnap and Karl chuckled as Quackity dusted the ashes off him.

After a while they stood there awkwardly. Sapnap breath "I understand that we are . . . Dating?" Sapnap fiddled with his fingers "we never really had time for one another and I kinda wanna make up for that time. So what if we restarted?"
Karl and Quackity shared a look with eachother before looking at a nervous sapnap. "We'd like that" the two shorter said in sync. Sapnap smiled "Karl Jacobs and Quackity HQ can you be my boyfriend's". They both jumped at sapnap tackling him to the ground "of course you idiot!"We Quackity had a wide smile "I would love to!" Karl was almost in tears.

Quackity crawled off sapnap sitting on the grass clearing his throat "Karl Jacobs, would you be my boyfriend?". Karl looked over to Quackity and smiled "of course I would" tears of joy were falling down his face. "Are you ok Karl?" They both looked at Karl in a worried. "I'm just . . . So happy. I get to be with you guys again, I couldn't be any happier"
The biggest smile was on Karl's face, Quackity and Sapnap were took'n back from what Karl said.
They both smiled "we love you karl" They said together.

This was the timeline Karl was looking for. He knew they would have ups and downs, but in his eyes as long as they all were ok. He was fine with anything, no TNT could stop them from loving eachother.