-4-

-3RD POV-----------------------

They were done eat and had sapnap finished the dishes. They all were laying on the couch, since today was everybody's day off from building they didn't know what to do
__________

Karl had his head hang from the couch, his back was butt should be and his legs are were his back should be. Sapnap was sitting side ways, his back is against the arm rest and his legs are on top of karl, and quackity's back is were his but should be and his head is laying on Karl's chest, his legs are on top of the head rest.

"I'm gonna go look for tubbo" Q said getting up but was pulled back down by Karl.
He remembered Quackity dying because of this exact same thing.

"I'm gonna go look for tubbo" Quackity said getting off the bed.
"See you when you get back" Karl smiled at his lover. "Love you" sapnap shouted with his heart causing Q to giggle as he walked out the door.
___

"Quackity!" Karl yelled, his voice died out as it got further away.
"Quack-" sapnap stopped and his face expression changes to terror "Q-quackity?!" Sapnap yelled running over to a heavily wounded boy. Karl's face was the same as sapnap as they both rushed to his needs. "Quackity y-your-" Karl was freaking out as he cupped Q's face. All three men In tears, "h-hey! Your gonna be alright, ok?" Karl's face had tears threatening to fall. Sapnap hold Q's body "you can't die, not before I propose" . "Sapnap take care of Karl, ok?" Q had tears of joy in eyes, like he had accepted his death. "Quackity please! We can't lose you!" Karl gasped almost choking on air. "Karl keep sapnap under control".
"You fine, just keep your eyes open" sapnap shouted agressively.
But felt heartbroken " . . .please"
"I love you both so much. Marry each other for me, don't forget m- . . ." His eye faded and his body went limb. He was life-less breath-less, he was . . . dead.
They both held onto the life-less corpse. Their lover was gone and dead.
________

Karl had seen it, heard it, felt it. He couldn't bare it happen, not again. He held onto Quacking not daring to let go. Not when he finally felt peace in his life.
"Please . . . Please don't go"