-3-

-SAPNAP'S POV----------------------------

It was 11:30 and sapnap had just woken up, The trio lived together but had different rooms. Neither of them really wanted to sleep in different rooms but they didn't wanna be a burden to the others
__________

Sapnap walked out the room half asleep, a scent infiltrated his nose. It was the smell of waffles and eggs, his favorite.
Walking down the stairs he saw Karl sitting on the counter as Quackity cooked All of there favorite foods.

Sapnap likes his food a bit burnt or crispy. Karl likes his just right, and Quackity likes when his food is seasoned just right.

Sapnap hesitates but walks towards Karl and kisses his forehead. Then goes hugs Quackity from behind and kiss his neck. Q giggles at the kiss because it tickled. Karl was red, he wasn't expecting it. "Foods done!" Q started to put the food on plates and setting the plates up. Karl hopped off the counter and sat in a seat, so did sapnap. Quackity sat the plates in front of them, and they All started to eat.

Karl was swinging his legs in a playful manner, the nerves in Quackity's legs started to get out of control a bit, so his left leg was rapidly bouncing. Karl seen Q's nerves act up, he slowly and gently placed his hand on Quackity's legs to stop the nerves a bit. I kinda worked, his leg was bouncing slower but didn't stop.
"You ok Q?" Karl let out getting sapnap's attention.
"Oh, yea I'm fine. Just this feels awkward, or I'm just nervous." He chuckled. "How come?" Sapnap said with his mouth full, making Karl glare at him "Sapnap swallow your food"
Sapnap swallowed his food muttering something in demon language. Q chuckled "we never ate or did anything together. We kinda acted like we were associates". The two didn't disagree, the silently agreed.