ᴏɴᴇ

ʚʏᴏᴜʀ ᴛᴇxᴛ- sᴜɴᴅɪᴀʟɞ

                 0:35 ━❍──────── -5:32
                                 ↻ ⊲ Ⅱ ⊳ ↺

[I don't know how to choose song that suitable for any situation help 😭🧍🏼‍♀️]

Uthman is still standing in front of the phone, rethinking of his action. "Why did I come here again? " asked himself internally. Probably because of his friends keep telling him about the white phone rumour.

The rumour said that if someone makes a call with a white phone in the store room, someone from the past will picks it up. He doesn't sure about the consequences since he was sleeping when his friends were explaining about it. The only reason why he came to the store room is because of the challenge.

"Fuck my life, I should've been sleeping in my room right now. "

"Welp, let's give this a try. " He picks up the phone and dials some numbers. Not sure about the numbers, maybe he shouldn't fully trusted his friends but here he is again. After that, he waits for the 'other' to pick up the phone to talk with him.

.......

Nothing happened.

Uthman sighs harshly. He should have know this, it was nothing but just a stupid rumour. Before he could put the phone back, it begins to ring. A little shout comes out from his mouth.

"Oh god, it is real! "

Uthman then quickly grabs the phone and makes it get closer to his ear.

"Hello? "

A woman voice coming out from the phone. "Is anybody there? ... Maybe I should put this back-"

"No no wait! I'm here! " Uthman shouted. He then rubs his face, embarrassed with himself. The woman let out a relief sighs.

"Gosh, thank you for picking it up. You know, my friend keep challenged me with this phone rumour stuff, so I have to do this now hah. "

Uthman chuckles. "Yeah can feel that. "

"So, random person.. What years are you living now? Is it still 1987 right now? " asked the mysterious woman.

"No.. It's 2020 here. "

It's silence for a minute before one of them continues the conversation. " Why don't we introduce ourselves?"

"Yeah, I think that's a great idea. "

The woman starts it first. "My name is Nadia, and I'll turn 18 this Thursday. How bout you? "

"Me? Oh, my name is Uthman. And, I'm 18 too. "

Nadia lets out a small laugh. "But, I would probably be 51 years old that time or probably 6ft underground. "

6 ft underground?

Uthman doesn't know what is that supposed to mean, but what he do knows that it's not a good news.

DING DONG

"Oh woaw, would you look at the time? I have to go now, got an appointment later."

"Goodbye, Uthman. Glad to talk with you today. "

And, she ends the call.

.....

Slowly, he put the phone back to its own place. He blinks his eyes multiple times as he scratches his hair.

"What just happened? "