ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ

Gᴏᴏᴄʜɪᴇ ɢᴏᴏᴄʜɪᴇ ɢᴀ ɢᴀ

                0:35 ━❍──────── -5:32
                                 ↻ ⊲ Ⅱ ⊳ ↺

After he has done talking with Nadia, he decides to hide the phone inside of the basket that full of balls, to make sure no one would notice it.

As he opens the door;

“What are you doing inside of this store room? ”

Uthman almost jumps in shock. It was Mr Smith who asked him. “Umm, I was... searching for my notebook here. I think I dropped it near this place. ”

“And, you still don't find it? ” asked Mr Smith, again.

“Yeah... I'm sorry for leaving the class room during your time, Mr Smith. ” He bows 45° degree like how Japanese people bows.

Mr Smith smiles. “Oh, it's fine. But next time please don't come near this store room. I heard from the other teacher that this place is actually haunted. ” explained the teacher.

But then Mr Smith laughs and pat his student's shoulder. “But it's just a rumour. A nonsense rumour right? ”

...

“Yeah, a nonsense rumour. ”

He can't even focus on the class

He can't even focus on the class. His mind keeps distracting him with about anything that happened.

“Losing the memory during the phone call? What kind of consequences is that? ”

He lets out a soft groan and ready  leave his class room, just before there's a hand touching his shoulder.

“Uthman, we need to talk. ”

At the cafeteria,

At the cafeteria,

There are two guys sitting on the table, waiting for their drinks. Uthman keeps staring down while in front of him is Jayvyn, hugging himself and looks at him.

“So, care to explain what did you do at the store room just now? ”

“Wait, how did you... Nevermind, you probably won't trust me. ”

Jayvyn sighs and rubs his face. “Uthman, I'm not deaf okay? I could clearly heard about your conversation. I thought you might have problem that you don't want to tell, so I decided to call Mr Smith to deal with you. ”

The guy's jaw drops. “IT WAS YOU?! Screw you man, I almost thought that the teacher would kill me. ”

Jayvyn smirks. “That's what ya get for it ”

“So tell me... ” He correct the chair. “Did you really talked with someone on the past? ”

.....

“Yes.” Uthman said without hesitation.

The friend smiles in satisfied. “I can't believe that you would did that challenge. ”

The waitress finally comes with the drinks on the tray. “Please enjoy the drinks. ”She gives them a smile before going back to the counter.

Both of them wait for the waitress to go away from their seats before continuing their discussion.

“So, are you really sure that you're talking with someone in the past? It could be someone trying to prank you. ”

Uthman shakes his head. “No, she clearly said that she's from 1987.”

“Damn, she? I don't know my friend could pull a girl. ” teased Jayvyn. Uthman frowns a little with blushes on his cheeks.

“Shut up ”

“But, still isn't this kinda suspicious? Like, how could a phone does that? If Leon knows about this, he'll probably say some random shit that related with Science. ”

“That's the point. I was trying to call someone just in case if the rumour is real and BAM! IT'S REAL. AND THE FREAKING CONSEQUENCES IS BOTH OF US COULDN'T REMEMBER OUR CONVERSATIONS-”

Jayvyn covers the guy's mouth. “Shush, people could hear ya screaming. ”

And it's true, A lot of students who still in the cafeteria are looking at them, confused.

“Oug, sorry-”