ᴇɪɢʜᴛ

Jᴀᴛᴜʜ ᴄɪɴᴛᴀ- ɪᴀᴍɴᴇᴇᴛᴀ                  0:35 ━❍──────── -5:32                                  ↻ ⊲ Ⅱ ⊳ ↺

                  0:35 ━❍──────── -5:32
                                  ↻ ⊲ Ⅱ ⊳ ↺

He lost his words.His legs feel so light right now as if one blow and he could falls down. His ear must be hearing it wrong.

"S-sir, you must be joking right?"

He was expecting a big laugh from the man, hoping it was some kind of sick joke that he probably made. Instead, he receives a heavy sigh.

"Kid, I'm not joking. My daughter, Nadia has already passed away. She suffered from a brain tumour, and the doctor said her chance to survive was low. Now, if you excuse me, I'm going to end this call. Goodbye."

And the man ends the call, leaving Uthman stands still infront of the phone. He is left speechless. He doesn't know what to do so he left the store room and runs to his dorm.

 He doesn't know what to do so he left the store room and runs to his dorm

A loud thump makes Jayvyn to jump a little. It was Uthman, closing the door too hard while looking down.

"Ohohoho, have you finished talking with your beloved girl?" said Jayvyn, in a teasing tone. He grins but not too long when he sees his friend doesn't replied to it.

He just stands, like an idiot (he is). He looks at his palms and the tears that he keeps holding for god damn minutes, finally drops.

He tries to hide his face with his own hands, probably doesn't want Jayvyn to see him crying. There is no more teasing from Jayvyn, he just gets closer to Uthman and hugs his shoulders.

"Dude, is something happened? It's rare to see you cry." Uthman ignores the question, still lets out his tears. Jayvyn is now starting to get nervous. He isn't a therapist friend, and he really don't know how to make Uthman calm down.

He slowly pats down Uthman's head.
" There, there. I may not be a best person to give an advice, but maybe you could tell me what happened."

"Nadia, she..s-he ..I can't believe she's already gone. I havent fullfill her last wish yet, it's my fault! I should've knew that she really wants to watch the fireflies together! It's just a simple request and I can't even do it-"

Jayvyn stops him by hugging his friend.
" Uthman, I don't think Nadia would dissapoint with you. You should stop blaming yourself. She probably wouldn't be happy if you keep blaming yourself like this."

"But-"

"Uthman, there is nothing we could do about it. Let her rest in peace now. "

Sometimes, i hate myself for not being able to write angst story properly

I actually can't wait to end this story 🕺