ᴛᴡᴏ

Bᴇᴀᴄʜ ʙᴏʏ- ᴡxʟɪɪ

                          Bᴇᴀᴄʜ ʙᴏʏ- ᴡxʟɪɪ

                  0:35 ━❍──────── -5:32
                                   ↻ ⊲ Ⅱ ⊳ ↺

....

"He has been like this for like an hour, what should we do? " whispered the blonde hair guy.

"The hell should I know?! Jayvyn, you know Uthman more than us! Ask him, is he having problem now? " asked Albert, elbowing Jayvyn who just keeps reading the book.

"Who, me?! " he shouts, slowly. "Please do it, Ciel is just a pussycat. That's why he's afraid to ask Uthman. "

"Hey, aren't you the same?! "

The only thing Jayvyn could does is just sighs . "Fine."

Uthman p

Uthman p. o. v

I still forcing myself to remember about yesterday. I can only remember that something really picked up the phone call, but here's the thing:

I really forgot about our conversations. I feel like there are bunch of fairies flying around my head and then sprinkled their dust to make me forget about it.

I don't know, I'm still shocked about it. I can't even think straight.

Suddenly, my shoulder got slap gently from behind, and when I turn my head around, it's just Jayvyn.

I could tell by his facial expression, that he is concerned.

Uthman p. o. v end

"Yo, Uthman. You good? Do you need to go to the school nurse or something? ''

He smiles. "No thank you. I'm okay now, no need to worry me Jayvyn. ''

But, Jayvyn still not convinces with him. "Uthman, you know that you could tell us what happened-"

"Yeah, and I said that I'm fine. Thank you for your concerned, but I need to go now. " Without wasting any time, Uthman then leaves the classroom.

The guy could just looks at his friend leaves the classroom. He hasn't got any intention to call him back. "Maybe he needs some moments? " asked himself.

Uthman opens the store room door

Uthman opens the store room door. The store room still look the same like yesterday except the white phone is actually gone.

"Wait, is there anyone who could change the position? "

He searches for it for a minute before he founds it back. "Who thought that keeping this phone inside the basket that full of balls is such a great idea? "

He dials the number again like how he did yesterday. He still waits for someone to pick it up but he then gives up when there's literally no one, pick it up.

"Weird, maybe I should wait for a while.. "

He tried it for 3 times, and he finally reaches it after the 4th attempt. "Hello?! Are you still there? "

....

"Holy shit, what happened with hello? How are you??? Can't you just not shouting on the phone?? "

Uthman starts to smile. He remember this voice, it was the same lady that he talked with yesterday.

"Nadia! Oh thank goodness! I almost thought that I was having amnesia just now-"

Nadia interrupts him, with an annoyed tone. "Yeah, yeah. Please slow down while you're talking. I don't understand what the hell are you trying to say now. "

"Oh sorry, what I said was I almost thought that I was having amnesia because when we ended our call yesterday, I can't remember anything that we'd been talking about. "

The woman just replies with a simple 'oh'. "And here I thought that I was the only one who felt like that. Strange, it's just suddenly gone from our memories.. "

They both are completely silent. "Hurm, I guess this is the consequences of that phone. "

"I think so too. "

And they continue to talk about their day like a normal friend. Little did Uthman know, someone had been listening to their conversation.

I hope that all of the characters aren't ooc :cry: