ᴛᴇɴ

I ʟᴏᴠᴇ ʏᴏᴜ 3000- sᴛᴇᴘʜᴀɴɪᴇ ᴘᴏᴇᴛʀɪ                   0:35 ━❍──────── -5:32                                   ↻ ⊲ Ⅱ ⊳ ↺

                   0:35 ━❍──────── -5:32
                                   ↻ ⊲ Ⅱ ⊳ ↺

"It's... It's you! You're still alive?! "

He is shocked but at the same time, he is happy. Who wouldn't get excited when someone that you haven't seen for 6 years finally calls you back.

He does feel scared too. A dead person picked up your phone call? Who wouldn't get scared by that?

"Yes, it's me Nadia. About your question, no. I'm dead already by now."

Uthman's smile turns upside down. He put the expectation too high. "Oh.. " he could only said that.

The silent is too loud that he could hear a needle drops down. Before Uthman starts the conversation, Nadia interrupt him.

"Well, how's your life been? "

Unlike the past 6 years, they need to follow the time limit

Unlike the past 6 years, they need to follow the time limit. One day, one phone call. And they only have one hour to call each other.

It's suck, but they still keep in touch. Uthman will talks about his life while Nadia just listen to his story. He may not know it, but Nadia also happy to get a second chance talking with him.

"How dare you! " shouted someone from behind.  The locker room's door is open widely and he see Jayvyn in front of the door, making a (not really) mad face.

"HOW MOTHER EFFING DARE YOU UTHMAN! I'M YOUR FUCKING FRIEND, AND YOU DIDN'T TELL ME THAT YOU ALREADY HAVE A GIRLFRIEND. I WILL NEVER FORGET THIS YOU TRAITOR SHIT-"

Jayvyn keeps shaking Uthman's shoulders, with a phone on Uthman's hand. "Uthman, what's wrong?? " Nadia asked.

Jayvyn stops from shaking his shoulders and look at Uthman. "So this is that girl who called you 6 years ago? "

Uthman nods. "Wait a minute, Nadia. Let me introduce you to my friend, Jayvyn. " He then gives the phone to Jayvyn to let him talk with Nadia.

Both of them talk for a minute before Jayvyn gives the phone back to Uthman.

"Should have introduced her to me back then. "  he continues his tease. Uthman punches Jayvyn's hand slowly. "You're such a busybody, gosh-"

"Nadia, I wan-"

The line starts to get glitching. "W-h-what w-was th-that?? " asked Nadia. Uthman tries to say it again but the line suddenly got cuts off.

".... What just happened? "

ɪ ɢᴏᴛ ɪɴsᴘɪʀᴇᴅ ʙʏ "ʏᴏᴜ'ᴠᴇ ʀᴇᴀᴄʜᴇᴅ sᴀᴍ" ɴᴏᴠᴇʟ

ɪ ɢᴏᴛ ɪɴsᴘɪʀᴇᴅ ʙʏ "ʏᴏᴜ'ᴠᴇ ʀᴇᴀᴄʜᴇᴅ sᴀᴍ" ɴᴏᴠᴇʟ. Iᴛ's ʀᴇᴀʟʟʏ ɢᴏᴏᴅ! I ʀᴇᴄᴏᴍᴍᴇɴᴅ ᴛʜɪs ɴᴏᴠᴇʟ ɪғ ʏᴏᴜ ʟɪᴋᴇ ᴀɴɢsᴛ.

Aʟsᴏ ᴛʜᴇ ᴄᴏᴠᴇʀ ᴀʀᴛ ғᴏʀ ᴛʜᴇ ɴᴏᴠᴇʟ ɪs sᴏ ᴘʀᴇᴛᴛʏ, ɪғ ɪᴛ's ᴇᴅɪʙʟᴇ ɪ ᴡᴏᴜʟᴅ'ᴠᴇ ᴇᴀᴛ ɪᴛ/ ʜᴊ