ɴɪɴᴇ

ɪ ᴡᴀɴᴛ ʏᴏᴜ- ᴍɪᴛsᴋɪ                   0:35 ━❍──────── -5:32                                   ↻ ⊲ Ⅱ ⊳ ↺

                          ɪ ᴡᴀɴᴛ ʏᴏᴜ- ᴍɪᴛsᴋɪ
                   0:35 ━❍──────── -5:32
                                   ↻ ⊲ Ⅱ ⊳ ↺

It's been 6 years.

Uthman finally graduated from the high school and decided to take a biology courses.

He had been separated with the others after that. Except for Jayvyn. Yeah, they got in the same university. While Uthman took a Biology courses, Jayvyn on the other hand, took a veterinary medicine courses.

No need an explanation, since he had been dreaming to become a veterinarian. Plus, Jayvyn is an animal lover.

He got himself busy with his life as a university student that he slowly forgot about someone who used to steal his heart.

One week after that,

"Fugh! Can't believe that we finally got a rest today. " said his roommate, stretching his arms upwards. Uthman chuckles and cleans up his study table.

"You barely did any of your works-"

Jayvyn throws the pencil to Uthman, his face is now turning into shade pink. "Shut up!" he shouted. Uthman avoids it while laughing at him.

Suddenly;

*knock* *knock*

Both of them turn their head to the door. Jayvyn makes an eye contact with Uthman, forcing him to open the door. Uthman could only sighs and walks toward it. "Lazy ass. " mumbled Uthman.

When he opens the door, there's no one in front of it, but he notices a brown box was left. He looks at it and tries to see the owner of the box but he doesn't see any name on it.

"Hey, Jayvyn. Is this yours? " asked Uthman, showing the box to his roommate. Jayvyn shakes his head. "I haven't ordered anything on the internet yet. Ohh! Talk about internet, I should search up what's news today. "

Uthman slowly shake his head and sighs. His friend is fucking hopeless. He put the box on his table and cut the tapes with his pocket knife.

When he opens it, he see something that he  hasn't see for 6 years.

It was the white phone that he used to call Nadia.

At night; after he confidence that Jayvyn already fall asleep he takes the phone with him and goes to the locker room

He knocks on the phone to see if it is still working or not. He then proceeds to dial in the numbers that he used to call her.

And now, he waits.

1 minutes....

2 minutes....

3 minutes....

He has been in the locker room for almost an hour, and he still got no call. He slaps his cheeks gently.

"Get a grip, Uthman. She's dead. There's no way that she would pick-"

Ring Ring!! Ring Ring!

Holy fuck, it's ringing. Just like the first time he tried to call someone. He takes the phone and put it near his ear.

"Hello? " he said.

"... Uthman? "

  ɪ ʜᴀᴅ ᴛᴏ sᴇᴀʀᴄʜ ғᴏʀ ᴛʜᴇ ʟɪsᴛ ᴏғ ᴄᴏᴜʀsᴇs ɪɴ ᴍᴀʟᴀʏsɪᴀ ʙᴇᴄᴀᴜsᴇ ɪ ɢᴏᴛ ɴᴏ ɪᴅᴇᴀ ᴀʙᴏᴜᴛ ᴜɴɪᴠᴇʀsɪᴛʏ sᴛᴜᴅʏ 🧍