Virakhi OS- Moving On part 7

Scene start from, virakhi in their room. Virat talking to his sub-inspector on his ear phones. While pakhi sitting on the chair with her laptop on. Suddenly her Skype started to buzz, she saw it was her old friend..
Pakhi: rashmi ka call
Virat looked at pakhi and smiled...

Pakhi picked the call and both pakhi and rashami talked with each other excitedly. Virat saw how kid like was pakhi...

He was roaming here and there behind where pakhi was sitting. His focus was on her..

Rashami: pakhi woh teray peechay jiju ghoom rahy hn na

Pakhi stunned: kaun jiju kisky jiju? Kia bol rahi hai?

Pakhi eyed rashami to stop..

Rashami: kia isharay kar rahi hai. Teray pati humaray jiju hi howay na.. Hi jiju

The jiju word caught virats attention he looked at the screen. .

Virat: Jiju?

Pakhi turned around: oh sorry virat woh

Virat came towards pakhi and bend towards the laptop.

Virat to pakhi: i guess woh mujhu bula rahi hn....

Virat waved the screen: hiii..
Rashami: jiju ap aein na kabhi pakhi aur vinayak ko lyky yahan ghoomnay keliye

Virat smiled: zaror hum zaror aein gy..

Pakhi was stunned she looked at virat where as he was still bending towards the laptop and saw her face...

Both kept looking at eachother remembering how in the start the same thing has happened..

Virat: tum mujhy pati mano na mano.. Magar filhal yeh jo humara stamp laga rishta hai na (he taunted pakhi) usky natay mai tumhari dosto ka jiju hi hoon...

Pakhi was liptied... Was just looking at virat. Both couldn't blink..

Jab Tumko Dekhun Lagta Hai Ye
Keh Ke Hi Tumko Milega Aaram

Their eyelock break with veenu's pain striken voice..
Pakhi and virat stood up and he held her hand, both ran towards veenu's room.

When they reached, they saw sai doing some exercises with veenu and he was in pain..

Pakhi ran towards veenu and he hugged her: mama boht dard horaha hai

Pakhi became emotional: mera beta toh boht strong hai na... Baby doctor aunty apko theek karein gi na...

She cried: bs hosla rakhoo..

Veenu cried in pain

Virat to sai: isko itna dard kyun horaha hai achanak se... Bolo..

Pakhi: sai kuch karo please. Please meray betay ko iss dard se nijat dilaoooo.... Mai hath jorti hoon...

Virat placed his hand on pakhis shoulder: pakhi sambhaloo khudkoooo. Humaray veenu jaldi theek hojaye ga..

Pakhi hugged virat: mujse ni dekha ja raha virat...

Virat hugged her reassuringly
Sai saw it and felt a prick at her heart...

Veenu slowly slept..

Sai: mr and mrs virat chavan please ap log yahan side par aiyeee...