Virakhi OS: Moving on Part: 24

Pakhi saw virat who was sleeping and tought

"maine hamesha thopa hai na khudko tumpy.. tumhar dil toh hamesha kahi aur hi tha magar mai hi samjh pai magar aj mai tumhy tumhari zindagi ko azadi daiti ho iss un-chahy rishty se"

Her hands trembled when she opened the hook of her mangalsutra and took it off.
She placed the mangalsutra near virat's side table "I hope iss baar tumhy tumari khsui mil jaye virat"

Pakhi in a distorted state came down from the stairs with her luggage, she was expressionless. She stepped down and looked at the front door and

FLASHBACK

Newly married virat and pakhi stood at the door and ashiwni was doing arti.
Ashiwni: patralekha bara aj tumnay jo Ehsan kia hai na mujhpay humsab par hum uska shukriya tumhay kabhi ada nahi karpaein gy.

Kaku: ashiwni theek keh rahi hai. tunay jo aj kia hai patralekha virat ka hath thaam kar. Mai toh itna darti thi ky pata nahin tum dono ki zindagiyo ka kia hoga. Magar mujhy toh pata hi nahi tha ky bappa ny yeh soch rakha hai . ky tum dono aek dosray keliye banay ho.

Virat and pakhi looked down and avoided eachothers gaze.

Everyone was happy.

Kaku: aur yeh Vinayak ko dekh kar aisa lag raha hai jaisay humara Vinayak hi humaray sath hai. ajaa mera Vinayak

Kaku forwarded her arms.
Vinayak stepped ahead and faltered saying: mama baba
Suddenly virat and pakhi together held Vinayak and stabilized him

Virat: bara tum theek toh ho na?
Pakhi: theek ho na?

They both were sitting on his level. Vinayak nodded: haan mama baba

Suddenly everyone realized that what he said

Virat and pakhi became emotional
Virat: kia kaha bara?
Pakhi was just stuck in the moment..
Little Vinayak: mama, baba

Virakhi got so emotional listening to it that they hugged little Vinayak and virat hand was on pakhi's hand squeezing it..
Pakhi closed her eyes and tears skipped through her eyes.

FLASHBACK ENDS

Pakhi opened her eyes as fresh tears made their way falling down.
She came down and was looking around her home. But can she call it her home anymore? Nooo

Pakhi: jis aek rishtay ki khatir mai yahan aai thi woh toh mera raha hi nahin toh ghar mera kaisay hoga?

She cried and stepped towards the door.

Karishma was coming towards the lounge when she saw pakhi with the luggage.

Karishma hid behind and thought "yeh iss wakt ptralekha bhabi kaha ja rahi hain who bhi saman ky sath"

"jao kia pocho kia?"

"mujhay kia hai bai.. acha hai Jahan jana hain jaein kamazkum iss ghar mai inka thora zikar toh kum hoga warna har wakt ptralekha patralekha patralekha aur inko na dekh ky tamasha hog who alag"

"magar baki sbko kaisay pata chalay ga? Aisa karti hoon record karlaiti hoon"

She took out her camera and started to record.

Pakhi was about to go out when sai came in front of her.

BOTH OF THEM LOOKED STRAIGHT IN EACH OTHERS EYES. SAI SAW THE LUGGAGE.

PAKHI WIPED HER TEARS

Sai: chalein acha hi kia apny jo Janay ka faisla karlia..

Karishma heard and recorded it all. She was enjoying "wahh ex wife, current biwi ko keh rahi hai acha howa toh kia ab yeh sai dobara kahin yahan dera jama ky toh nahi beth jai gi"