Virakhi Os: Moving On Part 28

Hey guys i don't know ky iss ff ka happy ending hoga ya ni hoga because abhi bohat kuch baki hai. So you have to wait and watch...

Scene starts from virat unable to breathe. He coughed a lot not able to find pakhi in the jungle.. His vision blurr his eyes filled with tears and he thought "pain" Might feel like this only. He remembered pakhi on her knees crying and he said "dard horaha hai? Very good hona bhi chaiye tum isi ky layak ho" And today when he was in pain and turmoil pakhi wasnt even there to taunt him.
He sobbed joining his hands in the shape of asking forgiveness.
"Pakhi mai tumharay bina kaisay jiyo ga kaisay pakhi kaisay? Mai ni jee pao ga.. Pakhi tumny toh mujhpy kabhi give up ni kia tha na pakhiiiiiiiiiii" He cried out and broke down on his knees crying he hid his face in his both palms and cried...

When he felt a hand on his shoulder. He looked up not turning. He gulped down the emotion because he knew.. He damn knew that it was

HER...

Virat stood up and turned to see.

Pakhi standing in front of him with blood oozed out from the corner of her forehead. Cuts and bruises on the arms.

Virat felt someone brought back his life.

Pakhi: virat (she had panicked face) tum theek

She couldn't complete when virat threw himself on her engulfing her in his arms.

"Umreein lagi kehtay howayyyyyy"

He closed his eyes and fresh tears dropped through his eyes. He felt so alive.

"Doo lafz thay ik baat thiiiiii"

Pakhi too felt alive hugging virat she felt safe and surreal. But the image of virat on the road and the car coming towards him came to her mind and she backed out.

Pakhi: virat tum theek ho na? Tumhy kuch howa toh ni na.

Pakhi asked tensed. Whereas virat was stuck at her face he could see her lip moving but he couldn't hear her voice he was just numb seeing her.

Pakhi: tum wahan road py kar kia rahy thy?

She demanded..

Virat on the other hand hugged pakhi again and this time she was shocked. She kept calling his name but virat engulfed her again.
He was at peace and nothing mattered. The moment was perfect he smiled to Himself.

Woh ik din sau saal kaaaaa
Sau saal ki woh raat thi....

Pakhi was just confused so she pushed him this time: kia hogya hai virat? Mai kuch poch rahi hoon?

Virat smiled at her he was behaving as a love sick person m

Pakhi: pata ni ku mai tumse itnaaa pyar karti hoon? (Pakhi frustratingly said) pata ni ku? Jab bhi mai koshish karti hoon ky mai tumse pyar karna chorduu tb mujhy tumse aur pyar hojata hai. Virat tum itnay gaur zimedar hogy mujhy maloom ni tha. Wahan humara beta bukhar mai hai aur tum sarak py tehal rahy thy. Mai tumse itna pyar karti thi kyun ky tum apny parivaar keliye kuch bhi karsakty thy lekin mai

She showed her finger to him: mai galat thi.. Jawab doooo khamosh ku ho? Ya aj bhi jawab daina zarori ni smajhty

Virat hugged her again and closed his eyes: sab jawab duga aj. Aj sb jawab duga...! Iss lamhe ko jeelaina doo plz pakhi..

Kaisa lagay jo, chup chap donoooo
Pal pal mai pori sadiyan bitaaaa daein..