Virakhi Os: Moving On part 21

THIS PART WAS IMPORTANT FOR STORY TO MOVE AHEAD...

Pakhi wiped her tears, she felt hurt, devastated, broken on how virat reacted and what he said.

Virat was inside the car and thought "I am sorry pakhi, magar mai tumhay aur apny parivaar ko kisi keh gusay ka shikar nahi honay daisakta. Maine iss baar vada kia tha ky mai koi bhi pareshani tum tak ni anay du ga aur mai iss baar apna vaada nibhao ga"

Virat controlled his tears, he cannot break in front of pakhi. He honked looking straight in pakhi's eyes..
Pakhi flinched with the car honk voice and without waiting more she came and stood near front door but stopped and sat at the back with veenu.
A tear skipped through virat's eyes.. he wiped it and started the journey back home.

Amidst the journey virat kept looking at the rear view mirror to see what was pakhi doing but she was silent looking out of the window as something has broken inside. Veenu's head was on pakhi's lap.

Virat didn't notice there was a jump ahead and he applied brakes late. With a sudden jolt all three of them dashed ahead. Pakhi covered veenu "veenuuuu"
Whereas virat said "pakhiii sambhal ke"
"I am sorry" virat
"maine dekha ni"

Pakhi kept quite and didn't responded. Veenu was awake now "baba, mama hum kaha ja rahay hain?"

Virat: bara hum wapis ja rahay hain... ghar
Veenu; par achanak?
Virat: haan bara...

Virat came out of the car and went to nearby shop purchased juice for veenu and tea for pakhi.
He cae at the window and gave the juice to veenu which he took. He forwarded tea to pakhi but pakhi kept looking ahead and didn't took it...
Virat: leloo..
No reply.. virat inhaled and controlled his emotions. He has never witnessed pakhi giving him this treatment.
Virat: bara, apni mama ko kahi yeh peelein, unho ny kafi time se na kuch khaya hai na piya hai..
Veenu: mama please peeloo na... meray liye
Pakhi took it from virat and sipped it... she still said nothing.. virat drove again..

They reached CHAVAN NIWAS

Veenu virat got out

Pakhi came outside the chavan mansion and it all seemed so quite to her, the house where she lived majority of her life and the laughter of family used to echo was so quite. The guard saw them and came to the
Guard: ap log wapis agaye?
pakhi: wapis toh agaye hain lekin shayad kuch iss baar wahan hamesha hamesha keliye choot gaya hai
virat heard it and his heart broke down.
Her heart sobbed thinking where she would go? This house is a mere residence now
What will happen now?

"lagta hai maan yeh sochnay
Jeevan kai har ik mor pai"

pakhi remembered virat harsh words
pakhi thought to herself: yeh kaisa pyar hai jo har baar torna hi janta hai
she looked at virat and virat looked at her back
this was an intense and hurtful eyelock.
Pakhi moved ahead and faltered suddenly virat held her hand. Pakhi looked at him and them pushed him a bit back...

"adhay adhay milay
Adhay kho gaye"
pakhi remembered virat hugging her in nasik when he found her.

"hum jagay toh
Sapnay so gaye"
pakhi wiped her face
pakhi thought: bhagwan ku horaha hai yeh sab kuch meray sath ku? ku dukh meri zindagi se ni jatay ku koi Khushi ni milti.

"adhi adhi mili
Sari khushi"

She remembered her nasik memories with virat how he danced with her and saved her and hugged her. Filled her maang. She remembered the accident day when he confessed.

"muskuraye hi thi
Chup hogye"

Virat veenu and pakhi entered the house and ashiwni saw them she became so happy and ran towards them "aek minute aek minute. Meray ghar ki raunak wapis agai hai. mera goru, meri pyari bahu aur mera veenu"