Virakhi Os: Moving On part- 19

Virat was holding pakhi and veenu's hand and he entered his room. He was out of his sense.
Pakhi was scared herself, she looked at him and tried to figure out. But virat was gritting his teeth and he was not in any mood.

Pakhi very softly to veenu: veenu beta ap apny room mai jao aur sonay ki tyari karo betay...
Veenu nodded and went in his room. Virat had his back towards pakhi. She gulped the fear and went near him and placed her hand on his shoulder "virat" she called softly...
Virat turned around aggressively and pakhi faltered...

Virat: mai iss wakt apni senses mai ni hoon pakhi isliye koshish bhi mat karna

Pakhi was hurt... her eyes got tears

Aee meray dil Mubarak hooo
Yehi toh pyar hai....

Pakhi: par virat

Virat showed his hand to her: BOLA NA (he screamed) KOSHISH BHI NAHIN...

Her heart was thumping fast. She stepped near again to calm him down.
Virat: tum nis uno gi right? Ni jao gin a yahan se?
Pakhi was about to reply but virat aggressively went towards the door and in the process his shoulder nudged pakhi and he pushed her abit aside.
Virat: mai hi ja raha hoon..
He stomped out shutting the door behind.
Ishq Mubarak
Dard Mubarak...
Ishq Mubarak dard Mubarak...

Pakhi broke down on the floor crying, she sobbed at her luck "maine bhi kaisa naseeb paya hai? Kaisaaaaa? Aj itna acha socha tha magar ho ni paya... aur virat mujhy itna paraya samjta hai ky kaisay chala gaya mai toh bs uski fikar hi kar rahi thi. Ni dekh sakti usko itnay gusay mai"

She put her head on the edge of the bed.

Past one hour!

No sign of virat and pakhi was getting impatient now...
She got up from the bed and went near the window seeing if virat his down. But no she couldn't see him.
Pakhi: itna wakt hogya aur virat ab tk ni aya.. kia who mujhy itna paraya samjtaa hai ky kis baat ko laiky pareshan hai yeh bhi ni bata sakta..

She took her phone and saw the wallpaper, it was a picture of virat and veenu with her.. she touched the wallpaper and her tear skipped falling on the phone.

Mujhay hai teri har ghadi fikar
Kahein yeh tera maan gaya jo bhar

She hugged the phone tight and more tears skipped through her eyes.

Najanay tumhay kab lagay khabar
Mai kabki hoon mar mati tumpar...

She was crying when the door bell rang. Pakhi threw the phone on the bed and ran towards the door. She opened it
Pakhi: virat kaha thay tum
She stopped when she saw the waiter
Pakhi: ji?
Waiter: madam yehleejay yeh sir ny apky liye bheja hai..
It was a box, pakhi took it: thank you..

She closed the door behind and she unwrapped the box. A smile cam on her lips when she read the chit
"yeh pehn ke peechay walay garden mai ajao
I am waiting for you"

She was stunned and opened the box to see a red color long, sleeveless gown. Her eyes got bigger.
She gave it a tought and then sat back on the bed "gusa hokay gaya than a shayad isliye mananay keliye yeh sab bheja hai" she was so happy . suddenly her mind realized "kahin virat mujsy apny dil ki baat toh nahin kehna chahta?"
Her eyes shined.
"acha hi howa yeh tarika apna lia.. warna mujhy toh lagta tha ky yeh zindagi toh aisay hi guzar jaye gi aur hum kabhi ake dosray ko apny dil ki baat ni keh paein gy... pat ani IPS kaisay kia itnay hints diye magar DCP sahab ko toh kuch samjh hi ni ata. Bs gusa gusa aur gusa"
She twirled in happiness

Mujhkoo na jitna mujhpy
Utna iss dilko tumpy honaayyy laga aitebaarrrr

She was genuinely happy and hugged the dress