The party

Grays pov:

I was just minding my bussnies when Alex came to me asking if i wanted to come to his party and if did,to sign the invite. And...i dont know what the fuck happend but something feelt diffrend. Very diffrend... When i looked at alex in the eye i felt my face slowly becoming all red and flusterd. I dont know why but my heart was pounding like crazy. It feelt good and it just felt so right. I ran away from him as quckly as i could. When i went into another room i just then realized i was...smiling? What the-. All i could think about was Alex. I mean cmon, hes so cute! Hes kind and willing to do anything i say! Wait..oh fuuuuck. Am i falling inlove? God i hate that word but if its true then does he like me back? Wait,why am i even talking about this? I'll just shut up for now and wait to see what will happen tomorow.

Alex pov:

It was friday, the day of the party! It was all very fun. Lots of music,drinks and FOODDD. But i drank A LOT and so did Gray. We were drunk and i still cant really rember what we did but there was only one thing i can rember. Me and Gray were pretty close and out of LITTETLY NOWERE Gray grabbed me and slowly pulled me in for a kiss. Ofcorse, i didint know what was going on so i just let it happen. It feelt like a dream! We shared a loooong kiss thogetor and it feelt AMAZING. I didint even care that evrybody was looking at us but looking back at it now,i dont know how i even kept going but i guess i did. Something happend next but i cant rember what. When i woke up i found my self on my bed (fully clothed you creeps). I got up and the only who was in the house was Gray. He was cleaning up the house but he actted like nothing happend.

"Um,what are you still doing here? And why are cleaning"?

"Well i fell asleep and i just started cleaning to do you a favor"

"But why didint you wake me up"?

"I wanted this to be a suprise"

"Gray, i can tell youre liying. Tell me the true"

"..."

"Eh,its ok but what happend last night"?

"I dont know man"

He said altho he looked like he was scared to death. But i didint want to bother him. I mean he was drunk so yeah. The only thing im worryied about is if he acttuly wanted to kiss me. After we were done cleaning the place, Gray went out the door. But the thing is when he left,he grabbed a small black note book. I dont know what is inside or what it even is. Gray said its "nothing importend" but i dont give a single shit. I am going to find out what it is.