The cats out of the bag!

Gray pov:

I was fillming a live video on my birthday! I didint want to do something that werd so i just anserwd some questions my fans asked me. It was very normal questions but that was until someone asked me to do a house tour. I got inside and the secend i got in, i saw that there was a chocolet cake with "SUFFER" speld out with m&m. Alex then came running to me screeming "SUPRISE"! Now i understand why i like him so much (becose of the cake).

Alex pov:

After Gray finneshd the house tour, we both sat down and ate the cake while ansewring some questions. I just then realized i forgot to add the sodas and in that moment i had the perfect idea. As i was about to get up, i said "hold on babe" and kissed him on the lips while he was still recording. I quckly walked away before he could say anything. "ALEX!" i heard him screm angrly. Once i got back (with the sodas ofc) i saw that Gray was blushing but he was mad and wouldint even make eye contat.
"Oh cmon bae,you would still need to tell them sooner or later! I just did you a favor"! I said hoping he would calm down. He still looked mad but when he looked at me,he softend up a little bit and told evryone that we were thogetor. The comments were all coufusing. A little bit of the comments were shocked but most of them said that it was obivios

"HOLY SHIT WHAT"
"Yeah it was sorta obivios"
"Already knew that"
"Whats going on!?"
"I still dont know how gray didint notice the hints before"

"What hints?" Gray said while looking at me counfusingly. "I dont know!" I said knowing danm fucking well why the comments were like that but i never realized it was THAT obivios...

"Whenever Alex makes those GTA bordes it always has at least 3 hints"
"Oh cmon Gray its obvios!"
"Wow hes an idiot"
"Didint we promes we wouldint tell his secret tho...? ):"
"I still cant belive they are thogetor just NOW like those hints went on for like 5 mohnts now"

"...Alex?" Gray said looking at me with guilt.

"Okay,okay so i did put some hints but there were all really small onces!"

"Can you give me an exempale"

"Well,when ever theres some texts for you to read,i put some other "speceal" text in the corner"

"God damn it..."

"Hey,its fine! Plus were thogetor now so theres not much to think about! How about we just leave this for now,?

"Okay!"

We ignored it and the live went along normaly

[Okay i know NOBODY is gonna read this but i really like this ship and i really need ideas so please put yours in the comments!]