chapter 1 the summon.

..................."footsteps"............"footsteps"..........'"okay I think this is where I should summon him".

A man in a black leather coat was walking around the space a space with no Stars Galaxies or planets. it was a space of nothingness. but one place exist in the nothingness. it was a place that is floating around aimlessly.

With no destination whatsoever. the place had trees, but no living beings, or even a soul, other then that it had grass and a stone floor with some flowers on the side.

The most interesting thing about this place is that it had a gate. specifically a stone gate. it is not known what this gate leads to but. just know that it could open up to any realms.

The man came thorough that same gate and began to write something on the floor. he wrote what look like symbols of a sort. and then wrote a circle.

"Okay I should be finished with the magic circle. Now time to summon him".

The man begun to speak random words that one would think he's talking like an alien but after the man finished he's speech of a sort a being begun to appear from the circle.

It was a skeleton. with a white jacket, and a red scarf, when looking a bit closer the skeleton had a bandage on its left eye, with a third eye on it's forehead, the skeleton then began to speak with the man.

"Hello summoner I am omnipotent sans a tool for those who know how to summon me so that they're will can be enacted. So what is you're wish today? I can do literally anything, for I am all powerful. Some of the most common desires are to kill you're enemies, or shall I give you immortality like a very few have asked for speak quickly before I am summoned by someone else.

The man respond and began to say what he desire.

"Okay what I desire is....A WONDERFUL WIFE!".

The skeleton respond.

"Sorry but that is beyond my power"

The man shouted.

"WHY?!"