chapter 6 the battle of the second realm.

In the next moment the skeleton summons multiple skeletal dragons and numerous Sharp bones that can pierce anyone it hits. the bones were large, there we also some small ones aswell. which would make it harder to dodge.

The young man then  summoned a pair of knuckle dusters. and equiped it. The young man began taking a stance.

The young man then said.

"LET'S GO OUTSIDER!".

the yong man began charging against the skeleton. and proceeded to aim for the skeletons skull. The skeleton then block the attack with one of his floating bones.

The young man then threw another punch and the skeleton blocked it again. the young man then delivered numerous punches yet all of them were block by the skeleton.

The skeleton then began commanding the skeletal dragons to fire they're attacks. The skeletal dragons then fired at the young man with no hesitation. Some of the skeletal dragons went up to the sky and fired there to the ground.

The young man began dodging the blast that the skeletal dragons fired from they're mouth's.

The young man look like he was dancing the attacks when dodging.

The skeleton began firing the bones he used to block the young man's attack's while also summoning more of them.

The young man then jumped towards the sky and charge up something. his arm beginning to glow and after fully charging it up. the young man released it in the direction of the skeletal dragons and erasing them from existence.

And then went to charge another and charge against the skeleton again.

The skeleton seeing this he began creating something in his hand. the young man was confused at this.

The skeleton then aim at the sky and threw the thing he created. then the universe began shaking violently.

The young man then saw a huge bone in the sky the young man then felt something from the ground then he saw numerous skeletons coming up from the ground each and every one of them then summoned multiple swords that has the power to erase anything.

The young man laugh at this development and then proceeds to teleport out of the universe.

The skeleton saw this and also teleport.

The young man saw outside of the universe that it was being invaded by a large skeleton that was the size of the same universe he was in.

The large skeleton began changing the universe and inhabitants in it.

The skeleton then told the young man.

"I forget to introduce myself my name is omnipotent sans and my job is to conquer this realm".

The young man grinned and told Omni sans.

"I'm Nakagawa Kameko but do call me naka it's much easier that way".

Omni then nod and began charging up another attack.

Naka on the otherhand said.

"Well since this has been quite entertaining I guess I have to be a bit more serious".

Naka then began closing his hand making the layer itself violently shaking and begin shattering. Omni was surprised at this and tried attacking him yet non of his attack's hit so Omni went to the second layer.

Normally that would be impossible but what the man gave Omni allowed Omni to travel in any of the layers.

Omni then saw the entire First layer destroyed Omni looked at the second layer and found naka standing there.

Naka then said.

"Heh I didn't think you would be able to escape that well whatever I can just recreate the layers whenever I want now shall we begin round two".

Naka grinned.

Omni then prepared to attack once more.

"Then let's go".