chapter 8 the final battle of the second realm

"wha-?!"

Naka was shocked to see Omni standing there completely unharmed.

"Why...why are you here!".

Naka shouted confused and angry.

"Hmmm...I don't know actually I should have been completely erased along with the second realm but here I am I guess".

Naka became even more angry and began attacking Omni.

"If I can't take you out now I SHALL DESTROY YOU HERE IN MY OWN DOMAIN!!!".

naka then began changing parts of the room by breaking it down and show casesing the world or universe around and changing it as he desires.

"When you deal with a being inside his own domain it could only lead to demise and destruction".

As naka said that he began creating numerous second realms with a snap of his fingers and fusing them together to create a weapon.

A weapon created to destroy Omni.

"Heh you know I never got the chance to use this power since I have always held back on destroying the second realm over and over again".

With that naka has created of what would seem like a sword of a sort.

Omni looked at the sword.

"Hmm I can feel a powerful energy capable of destroying an infinite number of second realms this power I should be careful with it".

As Omni thought of that he began creating something aswell and at the next moment after they both have they're weapons they both charge at each other.

Both of they're weapons clashing as each of them begin causing shockwaves that are capable of destroying multiple second realms with ease.

"I shall end you here and now!!".

As naka shouted.

"Hmph I guess I should go a bit more serious about this".

Omni then summoned a dragon on his arm and began firing it as if it was a canon of a sort.

As a large light flashes naka was sent flying.

Omni created multiple clones with the same dragon that shot naka.

"Well then".

As the numerous omni's charge up and group up against naka firing off multiple flashes of light and causing his domain to shake and creak.

Naka then used his sword.

"You all are annoying".

He then swung his sword and everything was cut apart non survive non was able to get away from it even the clones of Omni was cut and erased in an instant with no effort and Omni was cut aswell.

But Omni didn't get erased which surprised naka.

"You do you just gain a resistance to everything I throw at you".

Naka asked.

Omni then respond after resetting his cut up body back to before he was attacked by nakas weapon.

Omni now was back to full with no injuries or anything.

"I think so still this power given to me is quite powerful".

Naka thought of it and begin doing something.

"Fine then I will end everything here I will now use my full power to annihilate you".

As naka said that he's body began glowing.

"AAHHHHHHHHH".

naka screamed and His body began to explode in a burst of light that completely destroyed his domain in an instant.

Omni of course was unaffected by this but after the flash of light is gone he saw naka in a different form. one filled with immense power able to destroy second realms without doing anything.

"I who was the one that created the second realm and the one who existed before it I am called the god of the second realm".

Naka looked like a normal man with royalties clothes brown hair and light blue eyes.

"Now then we shall finish it once and for all".

As naka said that Omni responded.

"Yeah let's finish this".

As both looked at each other they know this will be they're last battle.