chapter 9 the end of the battle.

As both look at each other Omni was confused on what the man gave him.

"this power.....".

He thought he know that he survived thanks to it but he still couldn't grasp what it is but right now that isn't what he should focus right now naka was there.

"In order to win this battle it seems I have to use the power that man gave to me, I first have to utilize it".

As Omni focuses his mind on it. he went trailing thorough the power inside of him.

"The power seems endless".

he thought as he continues to inspect it. he came to the conclusion of making the power
Change his body in order to beat naka. As his bones start to glow with cracks being made in every body.

He felt a surge of power changing in his body every bone in omni's body was changing his eye patch in his left eye was erase and his bones reconstructing he felt like he was a god.

In an instant Omni looked different with a red glowing on his right eye. And he's body giving off a huge aura that surprised even naka himself.

Naka was there seeing the new transformation of Omni he felt like this would be the battle of his entire existence so he prepared to fight.

As both at them stare at each other with the intent to destroy each other both instantly charge at each other.

As both they're fist hit each other's fist they made the space itself shake. As they both look at each other with the instinct to destroy they both continue to punch each other Omni Punch naka in the cheek while naka did the same punching Omni skull Omni then created multiple arms and so did naka.

Both of them were hitting each other. each punch shook the space around them with each passing moment feeling closer to erasure they spoke.

"So may I ask you how it feels to fight a god Omni"

Naka said Omni replied.

"You are no god".

As Omni said that he Punch nakas chest and send him flying breaking the space around them.

"You....you.... fucking BITCH!".

As naka was in rage he begin to recreate the space around them. but it was not a normal space it was a void a void then something appeared.

As Omni felt something ominous he found himself to be in some space filled with chaos this space no this world that naka trap him in.

"This is....".

The world was filled with monsters eating other creatures and humans running from it the clouds rained down toxic acids humans dying death was a mercy to these people Omni then began thinking on how to escape this chaos something tried attacking him from behind.

"RAAAAAAAHHHHH."

Omni summoned a dragons head and the dragons head shot a beam of light erasing the monster that tried attacking Omni.

"Hmmm"

Omni thought of this he thought of how he should do it then came to the conclusion.

"Guess I have to destroy it".

As Omni said this he raise he's arm and close it slowly as he began closing his hand the world was shaking and it was beginning to fold like paper everything inside it was cracking and in the instant he erase the world that he's in.

Naka was confused on what happened to the world he trap Omni in the world he created was filled with chaos and despair everything bad that you can imagine will happen and anything you try to imagine to save yourself would end up making more disasters.

It was a world where you could not be save no matter how strong you are but Omni destroyed it.

"Hmmm he should be destroyed along side it"

But in the next instant Omni was Infront of him.

"This will be the last fight"

As omni said this naka prepared to destroy everything. his hand beginning to form a power that made Omni do the same. they both blast the power they created at each other as both of they're power's collide it exploded they both were blown away to a certain distance.

"THIS WILL END NOW".

as naka says this Omni agreed.

"Yes this shall end"

Naka created his most powerful sword and Omni created his most powerful dragon.

Naka then grab the sword and Omni looked at naka.

"THIS WILL BE THE LAST TIME I SEE YOU ASMAKA!!!!"

as naka shouted his sword then create a power that came charging at Omni.

"NOW FIRE!!!!"

the dragon that Omni created fired a large beam of power as Omni commanded it to. nakas attack was absorbed and he was in disbelief.

"My slash.... didn't work........".

As naka thought of this the blast that was coming nakas final thought was.

" If I'm going to be erase THEN I WILL FIGHT"

naka charge straight to the beam and tried slashing through it but he's sword was absorbed and his whole body was absorb.

The beam of power after absorbing naka turned inside out and disappeared from existence never to be remembered ever.

As Omni was standing there he went back to his base form.

"Ha..... That was one hell of a fight".

Omni thought.