chapter 3 the multiverse part 2.

"Hmm guess I have to tell you welp I'll explain from the beginning then".

The man began explaining .

"We are in one of the lowest realms in other words the first lower realm. Here in the first lower realm there are infinite layer's each having infinite hierarchy of them seeing the one below as fiction".

"?!?!?"

The skeleton was shock at this.

The man continued his explanation.

"In this layer there's particularly nothing in here no Stars no galaxies no nothing just pure nothingness, only this floating world is here which will be erased later on".

The man also said something.

"Oh right I have to mention each layer is infinite in size."

The skeleton couldn't believe what he was told just now.

But the skeleton continue to ask.

"So if that's the first realm then what's the second?".

"Hmmmm".

The man thought of telling the skeleton but he rethink it over and thought it would be more fun if he just showed it to the skeleton instead.

"Okay instead of explaining everything to you I'll show you. but first take this".

The man bought out a container out of his jacket and it look like it was containing something, something that the skeleton couldn't comprehend.

The skeleton then asked.

"What is that..?".

The man then said.

"It's something you need if you want to survive."

The skeleton took it and asked the man.

"What do you want me to do with this?".

The man respond.

"Absorb it".

The skeleton was skeptical but he couldn't do anything so he just took the thing out of the container and began absorbing it.

"?!?!?!!?!?!?".

The skeleton began glowing. and a huge light was coming out of the skeleton as he was absorbing it.

The skeleton doesn't even know what is even happening to his body, but the skeleton continued to absorb it. with no question.

After some time pass. the skeleton has finally completely absorb it. he felt like he could do anything he could imagine, and that no one could stop him, but alas the thing that is keeping him as a servant is still there, but he didn't bother with it as right now he felt like he was a god.

The man then said.

"Don't let that make you arrogant, as even beings from other realms would be able to beat you".

The skeleton nod and took the man's advice.

"Understood".

The man then was delighted that the skeleton took his advice to heart.

"Good now that that's finished I want you to go destroy the second realm to test you're power".

The skeleton bowed and said.

"You're wish is in progress".