Real Chapter Six

This is the real Chapter Six.  Sorry for the error. PLEASE DO REVIEW! I need it to live! Thanks~

Lots of love,

LFMH021

"Just Like A Merry-Go-Round"

Chapter Six:

He went down the car and instructed the driver that he would be going home by walking today. A little surprised, the latter nodded and drove away as commanded. Looking at the rearview mirror, he saw his master taking out his phone. The red-head pressed some buttons and placed the phone against his ear. His eyes widened when Akashi Seijuuro smiled.

"Young master actually smiled. It must be that kid whom Master brought home before." He commented and looked back at the road. "I do hope Young Master finds happiness soon. That smile really did suit him."

Akashi looked at his wristwatch and then placed his phone back inside his pocket. He learned something new again: Kise was a guy hard to call for he was always running away from fangirls who were always chasing after him. He placed a mental note with the words: 'Call Midorima instead. At least, he's the most reasonable among them all.'

He put his hand inside his coat's left pocket and smiled. "Today, surely." He confidently murmured and squeezed the thing he got hold of.

~LFMH021~

He dribbled the ball, made a swift left turn and dunked the ball inside the hoop. He hung on the ring for few seconds before letting it go and landing on his feet. "Captain, what time is it?"

"Perhaps 5 in the afternoon." Kasamatsu answered as he wiped his sweat.

Kise panicked. "I'm late! Can I be dismissed now?" He exclaimed and arranged his messy belongings. "Akashicchi called us for a hangout and we can't really decline."

His dark-head captain walked towards him and then stood beside him. As the latter spun the ball on his index finger, he watched as Kise panicked. Bemused, he called the blonde's name, "Oi, you idiotic Kise."

The copycat blinked and looked up, "What is it, Cap—"

He was interrupted when Kasamatsu leaned down, lifted his chin and gave a short peak on his lips.

It only lasted for a second, but it did not only bring silence on Kise but to the whole Kaijo Basketball Team. Smirking, Kasamatsu yelled, "What are you guys spacing for? Start cleaning so we can all go home early! Your little entertainment has ended for today. I shall present a new one everyday if that will bring your spirits up."

Kise's cheeks reddened even more when the dark-head looked over his shoulder at him. With thundering heart, he grabbed his bag and ran outside the gymnasium. He gasped when he bumped into a hard object that blocked his way suddenly.

Looking up, he was even more surprised to see a dumbfounded Aomine staring back at him. "A-A-Aominecchi…?"

The blue-head lifted an eyebrow. "Your face's so red. What happened?"

"I-I-I- Well, n-nothing."

"You rotten liar." The ace growled.

Gulping, he held onto Aomine's uniform and murmured, "I love you, Aominecchi."

"…What's this suddenly?" The latter gasped. "Don't say someone dared you to do this because it's not really that funny, Kise."

The blonde shook his head fiercely and then looked up at Aomine for one last moment. "I love you, so much it hurts. Kasamatsu-senpai kissed me a little just awhile ago, but I pushed him instantly because all I could think was your expression and reaction if you saw it. I don't want you to hate me. I love you."