Chapter Seven

WARNING: VERRRRYYY LONG CHAPTER!

A/N: : I have no idea why you guys are so nice to me! I mean, waaah! I think I'm gonna cry now with all the wonderful reviews you guys leave me!

First of all, I just want you guys to know that this story will become fast-paced because I need to update a lot of more my stories, and I cannot just focus on this one...it's taking more time than I intended. So, advanced sorry if it'll appear fast-paced for you guys.

Enjoy and PLEASE LEAVE A REVIEW AS -EVEN IF IT'S LATE- XMAS GIFT FOR ME!

Thanks!

Here's the promised chapter! Enjoy~

Ohhhh, feels on the way, by the way! Aaaaannnnnd, I have a big surprise at the end of this chapter. This is a very long chapter, mind you. Enjoy!

Tooda-loo!

"Just Like A Merry-Go-Round"

Chapter Seven:

Kise stopped from taking down notes on whatever subject he was in, and looked outside the window, which was, actually, just right beside him. He sighed and stared at the clear skies.

"Three more hours." He murmured as he glanced on his phone's watch.

He quickly turned his attention back in front when their subject teacher turned around to face their class again. A smile appeared on his face when almost everyone hurried to look like he was attentive even if, in fact, this was the most boring class in the day.

He continued taking down notes and listened on the lecture at the same time.

He was so irritated with how long he needed to stay inside the room still was until his phone vibrated inside his pants' pocket. He hurriedly took it out, and read the text message from under the table, which looked like he was actually reading their textbook.

From: Aominecchi~ <3

Subj: Sooooo booorrrriiiingggg up here!

Mess: Today's classes are so boring, so I skipped them. Again. And, as usual. We're going to have a short practice only later, want me to pick you up there? In return, you should treat me three burgers and a sundae. By the way, how're you there?

Kise giggled with how natural the blue-head's message was, so he raised his hand. "May I be excused to go to the restroom, Sir?"

Their subject teacher nodded, and resumed.

He hurried off out of his table, and ran towards the restroom. He went inside a cubicle, and called Aomine's number. After three rings, the latter finally answered, "Mmmmnnn, yeah?"

"Aomineccchi! Geeez, you're skipping classes again!"

"Ah, Kise, it's you. Well, classes are boring. Only basketball makes me happy."

"But still--! What if you don't graduate at all because of your laziness?

"And when did you turn into a Second-Midorima, huh?" Aomine mocked from the other line.

He blushed. "Aomineeccchiii, you meanie! I just don't want you to end up repeating!"

"I won't. I promise." The bluenette mumbled. "Enough with this talk. Fine, I'll go to classes tomorrow onwards. So...how're you? It's been three days."