[idols] very short reader

requested by: @ / dinomite1924
very short = below 4'11 (imo), background info women are averaged to be around 5'3, anything lower is considered short so i would take "very" to around 4'10
thank u for the request :3c (i literally have no idea what being this short is like so, if u wanna leave ur experiences do so :skull:)

Callie

- Teases you about it from time to time but won't bother you too much. 

- Callie, surprisingly, often forgets that you are very short and asks you to reach for things she can't, she's always used to people her height usually having a couple inch platforms and it gave her the edge. With you... Well, climbing isn't exactly the most convenient so Callie will pick you up instead! Don't worry too much, the idol is great at balance! She likes to give you kisses or boops on the nose for helping her.

-  The only times she teases you is when you have to explain how old you are and introducing you to the other agents. "Oh, (Y/N)? They're my partner, not my little sister!" Agent 8 probably feels bad for you but joins in on the teasing as well as Agent 3 tries pulling 8 away from it. Callie only chuckles while pecking you lightly, for the most part.

- Really loves it whenever you make silly faces at her. It adds that she calls you her little "treasure hoarder", a nicer way of saying goblin instead. This Agent thinks she and Marina have dogs without leashes at this point.

- Big part!! Callie enjoys spooning you (as big spoon) because you just feel so tiny! Bonus points if you're wearing something fluffy, just hope you're not squished too hard while sleeping because this girl will cling onto you like a plushie Marie gave her. It'll be in the middle of the night and you all of a sudden feel the air knocked out of your lungs while a certain idol is sleeping soundly, slightly snoring but you barely hear it.

- Spoils you a whole bunch though, she treats you like her prize. (o'u'o)

Marie

- Likes to call you a lot of nicknames but sticks up for you.

- Marie seems to call you a lot of pet names while looking at you, like Shrimp or something that has to do with well-known fishes (because you are very recognizable due to your height) like her little Koi! She has that kind of dynamic of siblings where only they can make fun of each other, but if anybody else does then it's a "What did you just say.." She still loves you to the human era and back.

- After getting out of a Turf War match, you were mocked from somebody on your team about how tiny you were, and Marie was pretty upset about it. So, what did she do? "For someone on a winning team, you're pretty lucky little du-" "Ahem.. I would just like to point out what you did this entire match.. Nothing but complete, and utter, garbage. I don't want to hear anything come out of your mouth when you only won to this "tiny dude" carrying you on her back." Despite how reserved she is, Marie has this ominous presence..

- The idol is also highly protective!! She's grown with a more sarcastic humor but hopes you don't get hurt over comments of your height, Marie will basically punt anybody who decides to make fun of you (that she doesn't know. People like Cuttlefish are lenient..) However, she seems to do it while broadcasting and tells stories about the two of you.

- Holds your hands delicately a lot. Marie likes kissing them often because of how small you are (since she doesn't want to constantly look down while you two exchange affection,) and lifting them up is such a huge comfort to her. Compared to her gloved hands, she likes to soothe your knuckles or maybe even gently stroke blisters if you have any (ouch.)

- Your personal bodyguard, that you kiss. (,,>3<,,)

Pearl

- Laughs at you but falls down a second later.