[idols] "missing" reader

requested by: @ / Kidder234
elaborated scenario: idols worry reader is missing but is off busy, comfort ensues
keep requests coming, looking to expand my hobbies more off to writing as I still draw and do other things
thank you for the request! :3c

Callie

- Is at the verge of sending out a search party.

- Callie shot you a text of how you were and sent a photo of her and Marie. Minutes pass, and there is no indication you read her messages. The idol gets slightly anxious but pays no mind to it, sends you an extra text and is immediately nervous when you still don't have a response.

- Marie ends up also sends a message to you about your whereabouts, but only Callie worry more when even you seem cold to her idol partner. Where are you? Are you maybe hurt? What if your phone died? No.. But then it probably would've had battery after the amount of time you were gone!

- The Squid Sister hastily informs Cuttlefish of this and is about to go out looking for you before spotting her partner exchanging phones with another person.

- Apparently, your phone had dropped in a Turf War battle and was crushed multiple times after being splatted, forcing you back. The inkling gives you a smile before leaving, waving goodbye with leading "thank yous"! You're about to power it on before Callie, slightly disheveled, is running after you and almost knocks you to the ground.

- Tightly embracing you, she explains her anxiety of your absence and you explain your story, albeit half-assedly because of your focus on trying to comfort Callie!! She deserves the explanation the most, considering your girlfriend is probably more fragile than most think.

- Will only feel better if you send her photos of you doing something cute. Like a silly face or cooking! As much as you worried your idol girlfriend, Callie feels a little guilty for jumping to conclusions but she must consider all possibilities! You're her greatest motivator, it would probably break her spirit to not ever see you again so indulge her for awhile or be scolded by Marie.

- She's extra clingy.

- "bbg, u there?? r u ok :°["

Marie

- Usually is calm, but after Callie was taken she is more paranoid.

- While in a photoshoot, Marie takes a photo of her pouting and sends it to you. But when you don't respond, the idol thinks nothing of it. She trusts you that you're always safe and taking care of yourself with the proper diet/routine. Turning off her phone, she's called up.

- About an hour passes and Marie checks her phone to see no sign of you reading her messages. Okay.. This was a little worrying. But! You should be okay.. Octavio was no threat at the moment, so you'd be fine! Right..? Callie probably comforts her fellow Squid Sister and assures her you're probably just sleeping.

- It's almost night, she's home and you're not. You should be fine! Perhaps.. Maybe you got lost somewhere and your phone was dead? Marie doesn't want to los- Huh? She got a message? Maybe Callie has leads!

- After opening up the text, she saw your name and immediately reads whatever you sent,

💞mine: mar!!!

💞mine: omg im sorry i was out with family members, no cell phones allowed :(

💞mine: im coming home

- She was deadpanned. Marie was so worried!! All this time, you were just with your family. The idol get's the "no phones" rule, sort of, you're spending quality time so of course maybe... But is a little stubborn, you did forget to tell her about this. You weren't the type to go into plans last minute.