[marie] cramps

requested by: @/daichiiXd
fluff based oneshot featuring sassy marie
so srry if there are any trans people in my audience but this struck my head bc im currently working through my cycle 🤬

oneshots will usually be this short unless theres a lot of scenes i need to create in a story

could be modern could be not, ambiguous (ur gf: omg whys there ink stains! you: ⚰️)

- period cramps

* You feel like your entire legs are aching. Your entire stomach is twisting as you feel like a combustion is approaching, it's tearing you apart as it rampages you and the pain is endless. But, it wasn't enough to make you tear up.

An assorment of snacks are by your bed as you feel a weight shift and cause a current of the breeze to catch your skin. It makes you almost whine.

"Now now, I know those period cramps are bad.." Your girlfriend's voice chimes in and you feel yourself start to bubble up with happiness.

"But Maa~riie.. It'll be like this for too long.."

Even as she snuggles up into you, your girlfriend practically being your own heat pad made you feel overwhelmingly flustered. Both temperature and your shyness grew as you were basically being smothered by a mouthful of your favorite snack.

"Hey, stop moving around so much!"

Marie's face scrunches up and you start to laugh as your idol looked like she was about to pierce you with her umbrella. Not like Callie or anybody would let that happen, but it was possible.

While you were practically a puddle on Marie's lap, her legs being covered by you and the blanket, your girlfriend scrolled on her phone and took plenty of pictures. It was the first period that you guys would endure together, you weren't synced but it was going to be an experience to pamper Marie's on her week. (Do you guys name your periods? 🤨)

"Say, I've never really seen how moody you get when you're having the same experience I am."

Callie had 'warned' you about her Squid Sister's more sarcastic remarks while asking the most questionable things! Like.. "Marie, if I became a worm would you still love me?" "If you became a worm you would die before I could even register that you did and you won't be getting a funeral. What are we supposed to bury?" This can be directed at Callie or you.

Dating Marie was basically the cornerstone to chaos. In your shared home, after the Squid Sisters paused their activities including their (alpha female) podcasts. Behind the doors.. You were laughing while you and your smirking, albeit almost threatening, girlfriend exchanged stories between each other.

Though the pain bothered you a lot, basically a very torturous process every female aligned body went through for a week, you managed to get by while Marie rubbed your belly. It felt awfully warm and with your head in her lap everything felt fuzzy, maybe your eyes felt like anvils because it's a surprise to see your face in your idol's neck with you on top of her.

Flat like a sugar glider, finding yourself unable to move due to Marie's strong grip on your body had you wanting to just stay here. Like a memory in a scrapbook, one to show the fondness and gentle feelings created by the two of you as it was highlighted:

 Like a memory in a scrapbook, one to show the fondness and gentle feelings created by the two of you as it was highlighted:

.finished 11/24/22 11:31PM
.edited ...

happy thanksgiving