The Outlanders Who Caught The Wind (3)

I completely give up. Raon's name will stay the same. I couldn't come up with a good name. Let's just say Cale got a Korean book from Red back when she asked for permission to use his life as a documentary.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Cale Henituse...?

The TBOAH audience stared at the newcomer. Forget the important information that they may acquire, this guy's existence is already confusing itself!

"C-Cale...?"

Deruth choked out, having extreme difficulty to comprehend this like majority of the audience. By instinct, he wanted to deny it, wanted to deny that this man may be some sort of imposter but...

There was no doubt that he looked almost exactly like Cale, appearing just a little older than his firstborn. The utter lack of emotion that showed neither a sign of truth nor lie when introducing himself... And why did he have an eye patch? What happened to him!?

Unsurprisingly, the same thoughts were in some other people's minds as well, such as his second family and the Northeastern nobles.

Alberu's eyebrows furrowed.

"Cale Henituse... again?"

That does it. The crown prince concluded that there was something about the redhead. First, he's the one that gets transported in another world (how did that even happen, anyway?), and now, the person that knew everything and came from their destroyed future was also Cale Henituse?

There's more about Cale Henituse, he just knows it.

Unbeknownst to him, Rosalyn also held the same exact thought process. In completely sync, both of their attention immediately became directed to the known "trash" at the Teyvat table.

... Also, didn't he just say he's 38? He still looked like he's in his early twenties!

Meanwhile, Zed just thought with nostalgia despite his own surprise, "He took after Jour a lot..."

The king still remembered how people would often mistake Jour to be younger than her actual age due to her youthful appearance.

Choi Han looked utterly baffled at the existence of another Cale Henituse while Ron and Beacrox stared at the new redhead with sharp eyes.

*Clap*

Satisfied that the attention returned to the god, Red spoke, "I'll let you guys talk later. The viewing comes first so Cale, go take a seat."

Cale simply nodded and walked directly towards the Teyvat table, looking completely unaffected by the countless stares directed at him.

Red snapped her fingers and a single black recliner appeared in front of the sofa on the other side of the table and the new redhead just sat silently with a completely indifferent look on his face.

A clang got everyone's attention and the audience turned to see the traveler group's Cale pouring a glass of dandelion wine and slid it towards the Cale's direction. The two identical redheads stared at each other, their eyes already telling each other everything without needing to be spoken.

'Are you feeling alright?' Cale blinked.

Cale closed his eyes with a short sigh, 'For the most part, I suppose.'

Only those who were transported from Teyvat seem to get what the redheads were saying with their eyes while the rest of the audience remained confused by the strange existence of Cale Henituse.

TBOAH React To Traveler CaleOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara