Author's Note (About my update...)

To those that were waiting for the next chapter, I just wanna say thank you all so much for liking this story. I actually didn't expect so many people to read this since this is similar to those Multiverse reaction fics.

As for why there hasn't been an update yet, well...

I actually did already wrote the next reaction chapter. And I was close to finishing it. However...

My phone was charging at the time. But then I realized that the charger wasn't actually working so my phone suddenly shut down while I was writing.

There was also something wrong with my phone because it wouldn't let me restore the page.

So I had no choice but to delete the entire. Fucking. Draft.

Needless to say, I was close to breaking my phone. Especially since I spent at least 5 hours writing the damn chapter.

It also pretty much destroyed my motivation.

It also doesn't help that I'm currently focusing on multiple other fandoms. Those who read my recent stories would know which fandoms they are.

So I'm very sorry. I think it'll be quite a while before the next update of this story.

But~

Do any of you remember my consideration of writing an R18 one shot(s) fic of this AU. Well, I'm currently writing one now.

I think I might focus on that fic first as I recover my motivation lmao.