12 : Burning In Fire Of Avenge

"Dogs and Indians are not allowed."
The signboard outside the Churagarh European Club read out. Agastya had glared at it for good twenty minutes, until she decided to augment the scheme of the events that were decided to be pulled off that night.

---

Women transporting ammunition would not attract as much suspicion as men. This was the line that Agastya and her cadre had by-hearted. And, that was the motto for today!

She did not allow many of her confidantes to accompany her to this expedition. With Agastya had accompanied Vishvamitra, Gautama and Vashishtha.

"There would a little change in the program..." Suhashini said.

"What?" Chitra, Gauri and Shoilo echoed.

"You're changing plans, NOW?" Gauri asked, emphasizing a bit too much on that word.

"Yes now. It is essential." Suhash replied.

"We had planned to transfer the ammunition but what about entire English Club?"
Suhash got up from her seat and continued, "The English Club has to be kept engaged."

The others kept taciturn.

"Explain the process, please." Gautama insisted.

"Sure, Gauri." Suhash replied to Gautama.

---

"What's that?" Bakshi asked.

"A letter," Amulya Mukherjee replied.

"From whom?"

"That's what I'm checking.." Amulya said. "Oh damn, from Agastya."

"What's written in there?" Bakshi insisted. "Read it fast."

The letter was read. It was read over and over again but nothing of the way could be realized. Only thing evidently was the transfer of ammunition. The process and way, questionable. Nonetheless, it was an instruction from Agastya and to Amulya Mukherjee and Nand Bakshi, at that moment, it seemed nothing lesser than a word from The Heavens.

They were silent, until Bakshi inquired.
"How did the letter reach you?"

"Of course, it did not reach me through the British mail." Amulya upheld the letter, showing Bakshi the absence of the British stamps.

"Were they following me, then?" Amulya whispered, making his sound almost inaudible.

--

Suhashini stood under the open skies thought, "Dogs and Indians are not allowed. Is it?"