A Letter From Your Author (1)

Kindly read this till the end. I have lots to tell you.

---

Dear Readers,
I am so grateful to you for having helped my Agastya to cross the first thousand reads. Yes. You heard that right. We have finally completed a thousand reads on 'Agastya : The War'.

Oh my goodness, that's such a big milestone!

When I first started off with writing on Wattpad, I never thought that I would ever garner even a single reader. Even for the first nine months, I had almost no reader, who would read and share with me their views. Honestly, I was a bit disheartened. I was putting my soul and heart to construct and present the story. But, that delay in response had actually demotivated me so much so that I had stopped updating over Wattpad. Oh, how things change! Today I have my readers and their love and support. They read, appreciate and help me grow more as a writer.

All this while, I never got to introduce myself to you all. Well, I am Anushka Apurba Mitra, a sixteen year old adolescent who tries her hands at writing in leisure, besides preparing for her board examinations. So, a young writer, both in age and experience, like me, doesn't require much compelling force to write, other than motivation. And that motivation can only be possible with your love and support.

Oh, I have found many of you talking about my writing style and the usage of hefty words and some from Old English. Actually, that's the writing flair I like to read in novels. Since I mostly read the works by Gurudev Rabindranath Tagore and Sir William Shakespeare, I tend to pick up certain words and phrases from their dramas and poetries. So, you are always likely to find their touch in my novels and poetries. And, learning new words has always been my passion. Any piece of writing that adds to my vocabulary, is my favorite!

I also have something more to share with you all about 'Agastya-The War'. But, today's not the right time. We'll do it another time.

If you have any questions or queries for me. Please leave it in the comments here. I'll reply to them all.

Thanking you,
Yours faithfully,
Your humble Author
Anushka

---

Please leave a message in the Comments, so that I know that you have read it!🌼❤️