Chapter 1- THE MAP

Julie King was like every other teenager that attended Hartley High. She was always out partying with her friends, out til the brink of dawn and doing things she probably shouldn't be. But she was young and wanted to have fun so she did.

"HURRY UP... YOUR GONNA BE LATE!!" her sister, Nora yelled from outside her door. Julie was already dressed, so she quickly grabbed her bag and went out to her friends.

(outfit- change if you want)

(Hair and Makeup)

"Good morning my beauties" Julie yelled from her front door when she saw her friends with coffee

"Morning Jules" they say in unison. "What has you so happy?" Amarie says as Julie gets in the car next to her.

"I don't know but I look hot so that is all that matters" Julie says confidently while mockingly modeling her outfit. They all laughed as we drove off to school.

"But hey... Where is Harper... I thought we were picking her up?" Julie asks.

"Nah when I went to her's she wasn't there" Missy said. That was weird not even Amarie knew where she was.

--Time Skip--

When they got to school they were greeted by Spider, Ant, and Dusty. Spider gave a cocky grin "Missing your other witch?". Missy scoffed "Piss off Spider" as they walked away but someone grabbed Julie's arm. She turned to see the one and only Spider "Hey can we talk" he said... well more like pleaded. He leads Julie away from everyone else.

"About what?" Julie asked, she knew exactly what he wanted to talk about.

"Oh come on now Julie you know exactly what I fucking mean" Spider said annoyed.

"Ohhhh that... I thought we agreed that it was a one thing... so there is nothing to talk about" Julie said with a forced smile trying to walk back to her friends.

"No we didn't Jules, you said that and a ONE time thing really... stop trying to make-" Spider was cut off by a girl yelling.

"OI, THERE'S A FULLY GACKED SEX MAP IN THE OLD STAIRWELL!!"

Huh, what the fuck... a what???

Students ran to the unused stairwell, everybody wanted to know what the fuck was going on. Once there she saw it... and she saw HER name on it. It was linked to a couple of people but what really pissed her off was seeing it linked to Spider. Numerous lines connected the two together even a stupid gold line. Whoever did this she was gonna kill them.

Several comments were made "Everyone fucked everyone." "Who made this." but the comment from Dusty really tipped her on edge "YOOOO Spence I knew you bagged Julie!"

Julie walked off very pissed but also so confused.

----Time Skip----

All year 11 students of Hartley High gathered in the hall. Julie sat beside a very nervous Amarie and a very pissed Missy. There was a very awkward silence between them until Sasha spoke up.

"You and Spider aye" Julie scoffed at this. "It was a one time thing and no... there is no me and Spence" she replied irritated.

"Didn't look like a one time thing according to the Incest Map..." Sasha mumbled quietly so she would get death stared.

"Fuck off Sasha" she harshly replied just as Harper entered the hall with a new look. She had a buzzed head and a new style and damn she looked good.

Amarie jumped out of her seat calling Harper over but Harper just ignored her. Wonder what she did. Amarie ended up being yelled at by Woodsy. As she started talking.

(Time Skip because I can't be asked to write)

News had gone around and apparently, it was Amarie who made the 'Incest Map' Julie was livid and was about to ruin her but Harper has already done it for her.

Julie was walking around when she bumped into her friends, Quinni and Darren."Hey Jule, do you know what a lazy kebab is?" Julie looked at Darren and they just shook their head. Julie turned back to Quinni. "Ummm it means big flaps" she slowly responded, Quinni was still confused so Darren helped her realize. "Ohhhh those flaps.... Spider hasn't seen them, nobody has."

"Who knows Spider is a cunt." Julie reassured her. Darren then replied "Straight men are a mystery to me" Julie and Quinni nodded in agreement.

Quinni eyes lit up and gasped "One of you can check for me" Darren and Julie looked at each other and said no collectively. Suddenly the voice of Woodsy blasted through the school by the intercom.

"Will the following students please meet at classroom D5: Amarie Wadia, Harper Mclean, Sasha So, Missy Beckett, Dustin Reid, Spencer White, Anthony Vaughn..."

"Sounds like a bunch of dickheads" Darren said as Julie and Quinni laughed.

"Darren Rivers..."

"Damn it" Darren said.

"Quinn Gallagher-Jones, Julie King, Douglas Piggott, Malakai Mitchell" Julie, Quinni, and Darren looked at each other then walked towards the classroom. This was gonna be fun.