Chapter 2- SLTs

(Same outfit as before)

As they walked into the classroom they were greeted by Woodsy and a teacher that Julie didn't know. Julie decided to sit by Harper, Missy, and Sasha. Amarie sat alone at a table in the corner, nobody wanted to sit by her, and to be honest, she doesn't blame anyone. She's the reason for this and is the reason that so many friendships and relationships are broken... not to mention how she outed Julie as well with all the Spencer stuff. Amarie had been given the name 'Map Bitch' from behind Julie she could hear Spencer and his mates tormenting her with it. Julie tried to laugh quietly about all of it.

Ca$h then decided to finally walk into the class and was bombarded with comments and jokes. Woodsy told Ca$h to hurry up while the boys made jokes. "Eshay Bah" they cracked up laughing.

"So cemetary tomorrow" Dusty asked and everyone agreed. Darren asked what was happening but they were shut down by Spider and his stupid comments.

The unknown teacher started to talk. "Hey everyone, I'm miss Josephine Obah but you can call me JoJo. Kinda yoyo but J." she laughed trying to make a joke, "I'm an English teacher so I know some of you but I'm sure you're wondering why you're all here. Well, your names are on the map in the old stairwell." I looked at Amarie as she shrunk into her chair. This is all her fault.

A boy that I have never seen before looked very confused and asked what she was talking about but the teacher carried on, and talked about how she knows that we are all sexually active and that this class is to help us with that. "This is a special class that aims to give you clear and accessible information about sex and intimacy-" Woodsy cut her off "A sexual literacy tutorial!"

"SLT, so we're sluts?" Darren asked causing the whole class to burst out laughing. Spider jumped onto the table and started thrusting into the air while chanting 'sluts'. For a man so hot why does he have to be such a cunt? Julie thought to herself. Spider had caught her staring and winked at her causing Julie's cheeks to turn light pink.

Woodsy had gotten the class to shut up, then Jojo started talking again "this class will go back to the basics on sex and-" Jojo was interrupted, "Because clearly, you all have a lot to learn in that department." Jojo started talking again "It will happen twice a week, in your own time until we start to judge that you have started to respect each other and yourselves." This was followed by a lot of complaints and groans from the class. "Thanks a lot, Map Bitch" Julie said. We were then told that if we didn't attend SLT that it would go on our permanent record.

The new dude protested again "Sorry. Ummm, It's actually my first day. I don't think I'm supposed to be here." That started Spider up again "Legend! You made it on the map before you even started" He said while laughing. Julie looked at him this gave her the perfect opportunity to piss him off. "Well..." Julie started.

"Malakai" he said. Julie smiled at him, "Cute name...If you need any help getting on that map I'll be right here." she said, Dusty and Ant burst out laughing "Damn Spence losing your girl to the new kid... What a day" Spencer glared at Dusty then at Malakai. Julie yelled out "Not his girl". Spencer quietly mumbled yet although the only person to hear it was Darren.

"Alright everybody, stand up! Up, up, up, up! Clear the tables to the sides, please. Lift them, don't scrape them on the floor" once the tables were moved- though they were dragged and not lifted Woodsy continued talking. "Thank you. Now, I want you all to start walking around the room. Come on, walk!" The students slowly started walking around the room. "Now, I want you to choose three people to shake hands with"

The first person Julie shook hands with was Harper as she was the closest to her. Darren was the next person, they mockingly shook hands harshly. The last person she hands was surprisingly Spencer, she was walking towards the next closest person which happened to be Malakai. Just as she was going to put her hand out someone grabbed her shoulders and spun her around, surprise, surprise it was Spider. She looked at him confused but put her hand out to shake his, as he did they looked at each other and smiled. That damn smile whyyyyy, Julie thought.

"Spencer, you have genital crabs" They began laughing again while Spencer just shook his head. "Not in real life!" Woodsy said to the class "Put your hand up, Spencer." but he refused. "Come on Spence put your hand up." Julie laughed while nudging his hand. He reluctantly put his hand up. "Thank you, now hands up who shook hands with Spencer" Julie, Dusty and Ant raised their hands. Julie looked at Spider "Thanks Spence" jokingly said to him with a wink. In the end, they all had their hands raised... well everyone but Amarie. "What does this highlight the need for?" Woodsy asked. Ca$h stepped forward and responded "To stay away from Spider because he's chat" Julie laughed while Spider told him to fuck off. Woodsy sighed "No! Condom!" she yelled as the bell went and we left.

After Julie was out of the class she started talking to Malakai getting to know him better, he was a really cool dude. Spider, Ant and Dusty saw this "He really is getting your girl Spider" Dusty joked again. Spider harshly glared at them, then turned back to watch Julie and Malakai laughing about something he said.

"Still can't believe she said that in SLT" Ant said while laughing. Spider just walked away, he was gonna talk to her about it later.

AN: what do you want Spiders contact name to be??