Chapter 5- Noodle/The Mall

(THANKS FOR ALL THE READS 🤍)

_

_____________________________________

Julie was very hung over and wanted to stay in bed all day but sadly for her, she had school. Julie slowly hopped out of bed and got changed.

(Outfit- change if ya want)

(Hair)

(Hair)

Just like any other day, Julie waited for Missy to pick her up to head to school

Just like any other day, Julie waited for Missy to pick her up to head to school. Once they got to school they saw a dude tip out all of Amarie’s onto the floor, although she and Amarie weren’t talking at the moment Julie still felt bad but then she saw Dusty helping and decided to walk away.

—-Time Skip—-

It was now time for SLT and they were watching a video about noodles. Julie was very confused and concerned about what she was watching. It seemed that everyone else was also weirded out by it. The woman kept throwing her noodles into other people's bowls saying that everyone wanted them… It was weird. As the video came to an end Quinni asked a question “Miss, why was it the girl forcing them to eat her noodles?” to which Sasha answered

“Because it’s misogynist propaganda, women aren’t such dick-obsessed idiots!” Spencer then thought it was the right time to make one of his stupid comments. “The ones I’ve met are-” Julie looked at him and smiled.

“Are we sure you're not talking about yourself?” Julie comments. Spencer looked at her “I didn’t mean you Julie-” tries to protest.

“Your sims girlfriend doesn’t count” Harper jokes, Julie laughed at this and fist-bumped her.

“I think it’s trying to show us the social consequences of sending nudes-” Jojo tries to explain. “But why not, it only shows them how hot we are” Julie says, causing everyone to agree with her. Spencer looked at her but she didn’t look back.

Jojo tried to talk about the risks and if they were to send them to at least be safe, not show their face and stuff like that. She suggested wearing a disguise or a mask to protect them. Julie then got a text. It was from the one and only Spencer.

Spider

If you want I can go get you a Ghostface mask.

If you want I can go give it to one of the many dick-obsessed idiots you know.
I’m sure they would absolutely love it or maybe your sims girlfriend.

You know I was only joking about that

Of course I know you were joking no girl would want you that much

You did, didn’t you? 

no.

Sureeeeee
Anyways I’ll get it for you as an apology

no.

Woodsy then walked in with a very disapproving face causing a couple of them to start laughing. The bell rang and everyone made comments about how much they hated the class and made a special thanks to Map Bitch again. As they were walking out Julie felt something slap against her wrist.

“That’s to Dusty’s gig on Friday night be there ok” Spencer said while walking away leaving the girl not enough time to say anything so she just smiled at him. Although he did know that as he was turned around and when he turned back Julie quickly looked away.

—Time Skip—

After school, Julie and Nora headed to the mall as Julie promised. She kinda hoped Nora had forgotten but she didn’t. They went to all different places until they ran into someone Julie hoped they wouldn’t.

“YO is that Julie… HI JULIE!” she heard Ant scream. Julie turned around and saw Ant and Spider. Nora looked at her confusedly.

"Oh just my fucking luck" Julie sarcastically smiled at them.

“Who are they?” she said in a quite judging tone.

“No one, well they’re my friends” Julie said to Nora as the boys came closer.

“Is one of them your boyfriend?” Nora teased loudly.

“NO” “yes” Julie and Spider said at the same time. “I’m her boyfriend, Spencer and you must be her sister” Spencer said while looking at Julie. Julie looked back with a ‘wtf’ face. She didn’t know what Spider was trying to do but it was really pissing her off.

“I’m Nora, the better King sister” she smiled at Spider.

“This cunt is not my boyfriend bearly even my friend” Julie exclaimed. Spencer put a hand to his heart acting hurt. He pulled Julie into a tight hug.

“Oh but I am, aren't I baby" Spencer said with a big grin.

"Get off of me before I cut your rice-sized dick off" Julie said, shoving Spencer off. Ant and Nora were both confused but also trying to hold their laughter in.

"Well Nora and I have to go-" "no we don't" Nora interrupted. "Yes we do, oh look at the time. Well bye Ant" Julie said while walking away. Spider stopped her and gave her a bag. "Bye, baby." Spider said as they walked away.

Confused, Julie looked into the bag. "Oh that stupid fucking cunt" Julie mumbled. A fucking ghostface mask. Oh how she was gonna kill him.

(Mask)

______________________________________