Chapter 3- The texts

Once Julie got home she was welcomed by her little sister. "Heard about the sex map in your school" Nora said. Julie just stared at her not wanting to talk about it. "Your name was on it wasn't it... not surprising I mean when are you ever home at night, the answer to that is never i mean-"

"Can you just shut up Nora!" Julie snapped, she didn't mean to but all of this map shit is really getting to her. Everyone knew about her and Spider now and Amarie someone she truly trusted was the one who made that stupid thing.

"Geez calm down drama queen, I was trying to make convo.." Nora said calmly but it had a hint of sadness behind it.

"Sorry Noor, I didn't mean it" Julie said as she hopped onto the couch. "You wanna talk about it Jules??" Nora asked sitting next to her.

"Just there is a lot of stuff happening at school and that stupid map just made it worse... firstly a person I thought I could trust was the one that outed me and secondly now everyone knows." Julie spilled looking down, Nora hugged Julie in a attemp at comforting her. They talked for while about every from that stupid map to who is hotter Young Daniel Larusso or Johnny Lawrence and they both had two very different opinions.

-Time Skip--

After her talk with Nora, Julie decide to has a nice relaxing shower get changed and the watch a movie in her room.

(Outfit- change if ya want)

As she was watching her favourite movie (whatever you guys want)

As she was watching her favourite movie (whatever you guys want). Julie got a message on her phone she decided to ignore it, after a while it was blowing up so Julie finally decide to check.

Spider

5:15 PM
Hey Jules can we talk?
Jules I need to talk to you
Julie I swear
Julie
Jules
Jule

5:45 PM
Julie I wanna talk
Stop being a cunt
ANWSER

6:23 PM

Julieeeeeeee
Jules
I'm sorry for calling a cunt
Talk to me
Holy shit anwser pleaseee

A cunt really wow soooo original
What do you want dickhead?

I wanna talk... have you not seen the fucking messages?!

No, not until now
Welll what do ya wanna talk about then

About a couple of things us and Malakai

There is no us Spider
And what about Malakai??

What about Malakai... really you practically said you would fuck him infront of the whole SLTs

And why does that matter??
Huh was little Spencer jealous that I didn't say I wanted to fuck him infront of everyone?? Is that it?

You know what fuck you

You and the whole school already know you did

That wasn't MY fault it was map bitches
And don't act like you didn't enjoy the sex

Never said I didn't Spence

Then what is the problem about talking about us?!

Night Spence

What no 'NiGhT sPeNce'
Julie talk
Julie I swear
JULIE
Jules we are going to talk about this tomorrow...
Ahhhhhh
Night Jules

Julie smiles at her phone then turns over to go to sleep but the only thing she could think about was that stupid looking cunt.... And man did she hate it.

The next morning she got ready for school.

(outfit- changs if ya want)

Once she left the only thing still on her mind was Spencer

(Short chapter soz)