Chapter 4- Cemetery

After school, Julie went home to get ready for the cemetery. She had a quick shower, did her makeup, and hair, and got dressed. She was gonna be picked up by Missy so she quietly walked out of her room trying not to make any noise.

(Outfit- change if ya want)

(Hair)

(Hair)

Just as she got to the door she saw her sister

Just as she got to the door she saw her sister. “Where are you going?” her sister asked. “What are you doing up Nora?” Julie responded confusedly, Nora is never up at this time. All the times Julie has snuck out Nora was asleep and she made sure of it.

“Why are you dressed up?” Nora asked even though she already knew the answer. Julie sarcastically smiled at her sister and then checked the time, she had a couple of minutes to spare.

“Why do you think smartass? Julie sat down next to her sister, watching her carefully. “Well, I’ve gotta go so see ya later” Just as Julie was almost out of the door Nora pulled her back.

“I wanna come” Nora smiled.

“No.” Julie said strictly. “I’m not bringing my little sister, that is just weird bro” Julie said after.

“Ohhhh come on. Wouldn’t it be a shame if someone was to find out that you were sneaking out?” Nora said cheekily. Julie knew who she was implying, their parents.

Julie went pale, she slowly walked toward the little girl “What about instead tomorrow I take you out shopping? We shop, get ice cream and stuff, ok” Julie tried to bargain. Once she saw Nora smile she knew she had won… well her bank account had not but that was a tomorrow problem.

“Bye then” her sister said while going to her room. Julie rushed out the door and got into Missy’s car.

“Firstly what took you so long and secondly you look hot Jule” Missy said to her as she got into the car. Julie smiled at her and winked.

“Nora, and me? Have you seen yourself” Julie said while laughing

—-Time Skip—-

After a little while at the cemetery that consisted of drinking, dancing and Spider creepily watching Julie, everyone suddenly turned to watch someone. Julie smiled when she saw Darren and Quinni but slightly dropped when she saw Amarie. They all looked incredibly nervous. Malakai went up to them and offered Amarie a drink, she accepted it a looked around warily. To get the attention off of Amarie, Malakai started to dance. Darren and Quinni joined in, and after a bit, everyone was dancing and having a good time. Julie was having a great time with her friends, she wasn’t thinking about the map or how her bank account is gonna kill her tomorrow.

“Hey Jules” she heard from behind her, she knew exactly who it was.

“What do you want Spence” she replied still dancing not looking at him.

“I wanna talk about us” he said slowly, staring at her like she is the only person in the world.

“I thought we went over this… there is no us” finally looking at him. Truth be told she did want there to be an us but she knew better. She couldn’t fall for him he’s an absolute dickhead.

“Give me a fucking chance Jules” he looked into her eyes. Just as she was gonna reply Quinni walked toward them. Julie smiled at her knowing what she was gonna do. “Hey Spider!” she yelled while shoving a purple folder at his chest. He looked at the folder confused, “Yuck! What is this shit?” he said. Quinni looked at the folder back to him. “Oh, you don’t like vaginas?” he looked at her and smiled “No, I like vaginas” he said mockingly.

Quinni was confused and looked around then back to Spider. “Right ok well, you clearly don’t know much about them because if you have a look here you’ll see most vaginas have pronounced flaps or labia, and some of them are even quite lopsided where I’m assuming you got ‘Lazy Kebab’ from. But it’s very common and it’s very normal. You probably wouldn’t know much because it’s not taught much in schools-” She was interrupted by Spider “I’ve seen heaps of vaginas thanks” this caused Julie to crack up laughing “sure you have”.

Quinni started talking again, “I just assumed, on the account that you were lying about seeing mine, that you were lying about seeing others too-” Spider looked at Quinni harshly “Look, of course, we didn’t have sex. Why would I root a fucknut like you?” Then he walked away.

Julie doubled over in laughter as Sasha and Missy came over. “I’ve never seen him so triggered before, Julie your boyfriend was just put in his place.” this caused Julie to stop laughing and glare at Sasha.

“Fuck off cunt, honestly” she said while going to get another drink. After a while, she was dancing with Ant, they were both really drunk and high. Things started to get heated between the two and they were now making out. Neither knew how it happened but both were too intoxicated to pull away. But that didn’t stop good, old Spencer from doing it for them. He pushed Ant towards his mates and then looked at Julie angrily.

“What are you trying to do huh, are you trying to piss me off Jules” Julie just looked at him.

“Always self-center aren’t you Spencer, always about you.” Julie went to turn around when someone shout about cops. Spider grabbed Julie’s arm and dragged her to the fence, helping her get over it and they ran to the cars. Before Julie got into Missy’s car she turned around and kissed Spencer on the cheek.

“Night Spence” she said then got into the car. Spence watched the car drive away and now he was determined to get her to be his.

______________________________________

A.N- hope you guys like it so far if there is anything you want to be added like a funny moment just let me know.
Do you want them together quickly or more arguing.
Also for the costume party what do ya what them to wear?? I was thinking a slasher or something like that.