Chapter 6- Nicknames

(Outfit- change if ya want)

(Hair)

(Hair)

It was now Friday and Julie was sitting watching the boys play basketball

It was now Friday and Julie was sitting watching the boys play basketball. She and Missy were talking about random things and laughing nonstop.

"If Spider was an actual spider what spider would her be?" Missy asked while laughing.

"Whatever spider is a massive pain in the arse" Julie replied while also laughing. This caused a lot of people to look over at them. Julie and Missy collectively told everyone to fuck off.

"Well he's kinda a giant, maybe you should call him daddy long legs... You know after that spider." Missy said with a massive smirk on her face and laughed at her own joke

"You should fuck off, your starting to sound like Sasha" Julie glared at Missy watching her on the brink of tears from laughter.

"Ok, ok geez don't ever say that." Missy's laughter dialed down after a bit. "Nah but I bet you won't call him that in front of people your too much of a pussy." Missy said in a challenging voice.

If anyone knew Julie well, they would know that she doesn't like to be changed. She would do anything to win even if it was something like this.

"Really you wanna bet, watch me, and after I do it you gonna get me a shit tonne of those good drinks." Julie said while getting ready to stand up.

She waited for the perfect moment when Spencer got a shot. She turned at winked at Missy who was already laughing her arse off.

"YESSS DADDY LONG LEGS YOU GOT IT!" everyone turn to look at her but she kept going.

"YEAHHHHH SPENCER! I KNEW MY DADDY LONG LEGS WOULD GET IT" This caused several people to laugh. Spencer looked confused and turned bright red. But she still didn't stop, this was payback for the mall. Julie decided to come up to him to make it even worse. She did what no one, not even herself, thought she would ever do willingly. She hugged him.

"Good job my little penny" she said quite loudly. Spencer looked at her like she was crazy.

"What the fuck are you doing" he mumbled to her.

"Congratulating you, what else would I do to you?" Julie said acting confused. She was trying so hard not to laugh and was almost gonna break. Luckily for her, she saw Amarie walking toward them.

"Well I've gotta go, bye my daddy long legs" and she blew him a kiss.

She quickly walked to Missy, who looked like she was gonna pee her pants. "Oh that was better than I ever thought" Missy said trying to contain her laughter. Julie winked at her and then turned to watch the interaction between Amarie and Spencer.

She heard Amarie say something about SLT being cancelled and she really hoped it was true. It seemed as if Amarie just wanted a band to Dusty's gig and Julie was not surprised. She knew the girl had been in love with him for a while now.

It looked as if Spencer was not budging about giving her a band to the point where Amarie called him a mayonnaise fuck.

"Ohhhhh that is a good one Amarie, imma use that" Julie yelled while clapping her hands.

Amarie went to walk away but was stopped by Malakai. He gave her his band and Julie thought that it was really cute.

The intercom went off and Woodsy asked Amarie to come to her office.

"You’re all gonna be thank me now" Amarie yelled with a victory dance.

"Yeah, yeah thanks Map bitch" Spider said. 'Map Bitch' was then chanted through the hall.

---Time Skip---

SLTs were not cancelled and everyone was pissed. We were doing something on how our pictures are spread through the internet. Spider took the band off of her wrist and told her not to come.

It was kinda sad but then again this is Spencer we are talking about what else was she expecting.

After school when Julie was walking home because Missy had something on, Julie ran into Ca$h. They started talking for a bit.

"Sooo you and Spider... Wait or should I say your little Penny... Yeah, I heard about that, I think the whole school knows" Ca$h joked.

"Ha ha your so funny, what about you and Darren." Julie said in return.

A lot of people didn't know how close Julie and Ca$h were. It wasn't like they were trying to hide it, just was they were never really seen together as they have two different groups.

"I have no idea what you are talking about JJ. No idea." Cash said. He was the only one to call her JJ as he thought it was cooler than Jules.

"You know exactly what I mean Quid." Many may think that his nickname is quid because it's another name for cash but that's not the real reason.

Although Ca$h would never admit it he was a big Harry Potter child. So 'Quid' was short for quidditch.

He laughed "you know I hate that name."

"Well I love it, I'll see you at the gig aye" Julie said while rushing home to get ready.

"Bye" Ca$h yelled while laughing.

______________________________________

A.N- heyyy guys I wanna know do you want Julie and Spider to get together at the gig, Slay ball, or some time else.

Nah but if there is anything you want me to add to the story... Like an iconic scene from another just let me know :)