Chapter 7- Renaissance Titties

Julie was really excited about Dusty’s gig. She got dressed and did her makeup.

(Outfit- change if ya want)

(Hair)

(Hair)

“Are you going out with your boyfriend?” She heard Nora ask

“He’s not my boyfriend!”

“Oh but you aren’t denying that you going out with him?” Nora smartly replied.

“No, I’m going to a friend's gig actually”

“Is Spencer gonna be there??” Nora looked at her sister for an answer. But Julie stayed quiet and walked towards the door.

“I KNEW IT…. ten bucks you get together in the next two weeks.”Nora yelled.

“Not gonna happen BYEEEE!” Julie yelled back.

“Have a fun time with ya boyfriend!”

Just like any other party, Missy came to pick up Julie. Missy looked hot and Julie made sure she knew it.

“Oh, there’s the best-looking person in Hartley High!” Julie screamed while running to the car.

“Spider ain’t here Julie… you really need to get your eyes checked” Missy said while smiling. She was really on a roll with these stupid spider jokes.

“Ah did you just call Spider hot?” she looked at Missy with a smirk while Missy stopped laughing.

“What no I-” “Ohhhh but ya did…Wow are you feeling alright” Julie joked.

“Shut up and let's go to the gig aye” Missy said as she drove to Dusty’s.

When they were waiting to get in they saw Amarie not being let in. You could see she was getting really mad and yelled something about making one mistake. Missy made a smart remark then they walked in.

They made their way around to all their friends and got a drink. “Yo heyyyyy Jules” she heard Spencer behind her. “Oh there you are my little penny”

“What’s with the weird fucking nicknames, I mean if you wanna have nicknames you should become my girl.” Spider suggests. He brings Julie closer to him and looks into his eyes.

“Maybe I do wanna be your girl” Julie looks up to him. She smiles at him. Spencer brings a hand up to her cheek.

“Then let me try, let us try… How many times do I have to tell you? What is it gonna take do I need to yell it in front of the school because I fucking will in a heartbeat”

“How do I know that this isn’t one of your stupid tricks-” “It’s fucking not Julie, please, I’ll get on my knees if I have to” Spencer pleaded.

“I don’t know Spence…it’s probably just the alcohol talking, you don’t really want us together.” Julie pulled away from Spider going to walk away. But Spencer was not going to give up that easily.

“I’ll do anything come on Jules” Spider begged. Missy came up from behind. “Anything you say Spider…one moment please.” Missy pulled Julie away from him and gave her a look.

“What?” Julie asked.

“What do you mean what, Spider literally said he would do anything to be with you-” “And?” Julie interrupted.

“Let me finish…We can take advantage of this and make him do things he would never do willingly.” Missy finished and dragged Julie back to a very confused Spider.

“Ok, Julie will give you a chance-” “What really” “I will?” Spencer and Julie said at the same time.

“Yes… but you have to complete a list of things Julie and I make… so you wanna do it?” Missy said while smiling, she wanted Julie and Spider finally together but she also wanted to see Spider make a fool of himself.

“Ok, when do I get this list?”

“Monday… well Julie and I have to get another drink so see ya Penny!”

Julie's night went on and she had a great time that all changed when Dusty started talking.

“Hello, Welcome. Thank you for all coming out tonight. We are here in support of the Global Women’s Project. This shit is awesome, thanks Dad. Anyways, we’re Renaissance Titties, and um, I just want to give a shoutout to someone special in the audience. Um, there she is. Hey, Harper. This song is for Harper Mclean, it’s called ‘My Life Is Nothing Without The Warm Embrace Of Your Sweet Left Cheek” Everyone turned their heads toward Harper, Amarie looked at Harper with a hurt look. Julie felt bad for Amarie she knew how she felt for the boy.

Harper ran out of the house, and Amarie followed after screaming her name. Even though Julie wasn’t talking to Amarie the way she use to she was still tempted to follow her. In the end, she thought it was best to leave it to them to solve. Julie spent the rest of her night drinking and having fun with her friends.

She hoped that Amarie was doing alright but also Harper. Something had been off since the start of school and hope she would return to Harper she once knew.

______________________________________

A.N- Any suggestions on what should be on the list, also they will probably get together at the slay ball as most people want them to

Hope you enjoy it and sorry for not posting earlier 🤍🤍