Cry

Chloe's POV

I sighed as I walked into dance. I was REALLY tired from last night, and was a little sick. I pulled the door open to the dancer's den, and then felt my arm being dragged out. My mom was dragging me out of dance? I didn't want to sit in the parking lot again! My mom showed Abby something on her phone, and we ran to our car. Even Abby ran. My mom told me to buckle up, and I did. When I looked behind me, I saw Paige's car. I decided to text her.

Me: What's going on?

Paigey Mack: IDK, my mom is totes freaked out, and she hasn't told me or Brooke about it.

Me: My mom too. She showed Abby something on her phone, and we ran out.

Paigey Mack: My mom showed Jill and Holly something, and they ran out too.

Me: Maybe Nia or K knows.

Paigey Mack: I'll text K, you text Nia.

Me: Ok

I switched convos, to Nia's. Meanwhile, my mom and Abby kept whispering up front.

Me: Nia, do you know where we are goin?

Nia: No clue. My mom said something about Maddie and Mackenzie, but other than that, nothin.

Me: Mine won't tell me, and Paige doesn't know either.

Nia: I'm sure we are all going to the same place, our question just is where.

Me: Ik, I'm worried.

Nia: Me too.

I got a text from Paige, saying that Kendall didn't know anything. I sighed, and sat back in my seat. I tried texting Maddie.

Me: Mads, where r u? Do you know where we r goin?

Then I tried Kenz.

Me: Kenz, where r u? R u ok?

I got a text back from Kenzie.

Kenzie Boo: We were in a car accident. Mom and Maddie aren't up yet, so it's just me and Greg. He came as soon as he found out.

Me: Ok, Boo. Stay strong, ok? I know they are fine, ok?

Kenzie Boo: Ok, but I'm scared, Chlobird. Greg seems really worried, and daddy's coming soon.

Me: Kenz, remember your favorite pick up song? Don't worry about a thing...

Kenzie Boo: cuz every little thing is gonna be alright.

Me: Ok, we r almost there, stay strong, Boo, for Maddie?

Kenzie Boo: Ok, get here fast, promise?

Me: I promise.

I created a message, and sent it to everyone.

Me: Girls, I found out the Zieglers were in a car accident. Kenz is up and Mads and Melissa r still under. They r at the hospital so that's where we are goin.

I locked my phone, and we pulled up to the hospital. We met the other moms and girls in front of the doors.

"Girls, I'm pretty sure you found out, but the Zieglers were in a car accident. Kenzie is awake, and is the only one awake, as far as I know. Girls, we called your teachers, and you all have the day off school, to spend time with your teammates that are here. We will go in there, and be nice. Don't say anything about Melissa and Maddie unless she brings it up, got it?" My mom said. "They are in room 1123, so eleventh floor. Let's go."

We rushed into the building, and into the elevators. When we got to the elevnth floor, we all dashed down the hallways, to room 1123. When we walked in, I only saw Kenz.

"Kenzie!" Everyone screamed, and we dashed up to her. we hugged her, and asked her what happened. She told us about Maddie getting a headache, he rmom reaching for the Asprin, and being ran into. I noticed her right arm in a sling, and a couple bruises on her legs, arms, and face.

"What happened to your arm?" I asked.

"They think I dislocated my shoulder."

"Oh." I said.

"Kenz, I brought your-" Greg walkeed in, with a tray of food. "Hey, girls, I didn't know you were coming."

"Hey, Greg!" We all said.

"We came to see our little Kenzie Boo and Mads!" Kelly said.

"Oh, well, I just ran down to the cafeteria. Does anyone want anything?"

"Why don't we go in shifts?" My mom suggested. "Chloe and I will go eat first, then the Hylands, then the Fraisers, thren the Vertes."

Everyone agreed, and my mom and I went down to eat.