Results

Autie's POV

We sat on the stage, anxoiusly awaiting our awards. Hailey, Hannah and Kenzie got first, obviously, and right now, we were awaiting the awards for Junior Elite duo trios. They said that the judges had added something wrong, so they were recalcutlating the score sheets. Ugh, I just wanted to know if Kenzie and Clara won.

"And your second place junoir elite overall duo trio is... McKynzi Baum and Ella Johnson with Oath." They went up, defeated looks on their faces. 

"Your first place junior elite duo trio is Mackenzie Ziegler and Clara Lukasiak with Saving Hope!" They went up, and got their award, smiling hugely. I took a picture, like Kenzie asked. After that, they started solos.

"Forth place junior elite solos... Audrey Ross with The One That Got Away!" Audrey went up to get her award, but didn't look impressed at all.

"Third place junior elite solo is... McKynzi Baum with Feel This Moment!" I was surprised, I thought that McKynzi did really well, plus that Sierra girl hadn't been called yet.

"Second place, junoir elite solo, seperated by only a half a point form first... Mackenzie Ziegler with Broadway Star!" Kenzie went up to get her trophy, looking disappointedly at Abby. 

"First place junoir elite solo category is... Sierra Miller with Take Me Away!" The little blond girl went up to get her trophy, and I looked at Abby. This was the girl she made us walk out on. Now, instead of clapping, Abby's eyes were searching the audience for someone. 

"Who taught you this dance?'

"Ms. Ellie Miller!" 

We moved through the rest of the junoir awards to teen duo trios.

"Your second place teen duo trio is Jayden Cole and Gabby Haydes with Livin the Life!"

"Your first place teen duo trio is Paige Hyland and Autumn Miller with Come Back... Be Here!" We went and got our trophy, before yelling Ms. Abby into the mic. 

"Your third place teen group is Jump Kick!" 

"Your second place group is Abby Lee Dance Company with Love the One You Love!" We got our trophy, and held our heads down as Eight Count grabbed their trophy for first. 

"Third place teen solo is Jayden Cole with Royals!"

"Second place, seperated by only a tenth of a point from first..." I squeezed Paige's hand, desperately hoping he didn't call her. "Gabby Haydes with Hold Me!" 

"And first place is Paige Hyland with Stay, Stay, Stay!" Paige screamed, and got her trophy. Soon, awards were over, and we made our way into the green room, where we changed, and packed up. Abby still wasn't back. I looked out in the hallway to see her yelling at a man who had that little Sierra girl.

"She's dancing again!? Why wouldn't you tell me?"

"Abby, you knew about the fight, and why we stopped talking. Just think about her, ok? She needs a studio. We haven't talked in four years."
"That's not my fault now, is it."

"It's not, and I know. But please! Ellie has to close the studio because we have to move. I'm sorry, sis, just think about it." 

"Fine, I'll let you know. But you could have called first." Abby said, and walked back towards me, so I went back into the green room, and pretended to be waiting for her. 

"Girls. We didn't get the sweep. Thank you to the little girls! Clara, Hailey, Hannah! Great job!" We gave them a round of applause. 

"But, Kenzie and Audrey. You let an 11 year old beat you. And the group. Ladies, we will have a lot of work to do on Monday." She walked out, and we got on the bus. 

The rest of the bus ride was full of smiles, laughter, and movies on iPads and laptops. 

AUTHOR'S NOTE

OMGGGG THANKS FOR THE COMMENTS AND SORRY IT TOOK SO LONG! NOT PROUD OF THIS CHAPTER BUT I NEEDED TO GET ONE UP. 4 VOTES AND 4 COMMENTS FOR THE NEXT ONE? TELL ME YOUR THOUGHTS! BTW PAIGE IS ON THE SIDE! 

- <3 hannah