Madeline and Paisly

Brooke's POV

My girls were gorgeous. In the premature unit of the ICU, the doctors told us they were doing great, and had no irregular problems. I was glad. They were adorable, and soon, we were holding the birth certificates for Madeline Mackenzie Dobbs, and Paisly Chloe Dobbs. The doctor said I could start dancing in a week. I was excited, but for now, I had to focus on being a parent, not a dancer.

Later that day, Nick and I went furniture shopping. We picked out two white wooden cribs, and a white changing table. We found so light pink paint, and a light blue, white, an flight pink border. We found light blue curtains, and white letters that spelled Madeline and Paisly.

We gave the painters the paint, and told them the plan. They nodded, and got to work.

Paige's POV

I smiled down at the little girls, glad they were here. They were adorable. I loved how Brooke's face lit up when she saw them. It was amazing. I sighed, a happy sigh, and grabbed my purse. I grabbed the keys, and my mom. She dropped me off at the dance studio. When I got there, I was surprised to see no one there. I shrugged, and went to the bathroom, where I pulled on a purple crop top, and black booties.

I went into Studio A. I worked on contortion after warming up. Then I worked on turns until Abby walked in. She started clapping, and I blushed.

"Hi, Ms. Abby. Why are you clapping?" I asked.

"You are acting like a dancer right now Paige. You got here early, and started working. Even though your nieces were just born a few hours ago." She said.

"Thanks Ms. Abby. But I do love my nieces. And why is no one else here?"

"I wanted to teach you a solo, and a duet."

"A duet? With who?"

"Autumn Miller." She said, and my best friend, Autie Miller walked in. She used to live next door to me. And we were even closer than Maddie and I were. Until she moved away. We still FaceTimed, and texted, but it wasn't the same.

"AUTIE!" I screamed.

"PAIGEY!" She squealed. I ran up to her, and squeezed her so tight. I started crying I was so happy.

"I missed you so much." I said.

"Me too, Paigey." She said back.

Than I hugged Abby. "Thanks, Ms. Abby." I said.

I wiped my tears. My happy tears.

"Ok, girls your duet is a lyrical piece called Come Back... Be Here. It's by Taylor Swift, and the title kinda explains the song. Are you guys ready?"

"Yes!" We said at the same time, smiling. The dance was beautiful, and I had always loved dancing with Autie. My solo was lyrical, with very little acro, to get me out of my comfort zone. It was to Stay Stay Stay by Taylor Swift. I loved it. After dance, Autie and I changed, and got in my mom's car. My mom told me Autie was staying with us, for a month! This was going to be the best month of my life.

AUTHOR'S NOTE:

Hey guys! Thanks for being patient! Sorry it took so long. It was hard with school starting and stuff. I hope you like it. Comment any suggestions, questions, compliments, anything. Please vote! And follow. Check out my other DANCE MOMS fanfics.

Thanks,

❤ Hannah